Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Damien's P.O.V

I watched in shock as the girl who i had chased for so long ran once again, but she loved me? I sighed fiddling with my lip piercing , "this is a giant big fuck up" I muttered,

"Hey Damien, there you are" Jace's voice spoke cheerily from behind as he slapped his hand on my back,

"Oh hi Jace" I replied attempting to sound something like ethustically but i just could'nt find the energy to do so,

"What's up man?" Jace asked looking confused,

"Nothing just got a headache might go home, y'know-" I began but was quickly cut off by Jace,

"Dude you can't go home, you practically won the game it would'nt be celebrating without you" He frowned,

I contemplated for a minute before deciding that maybe i should stay, i owe it to my friends and the team, "Fine" I sighed giving a weak smile,

"That's my boy" Jace said slapping me hard but in a friendly gesture on the back, as we walked down the dimly lit street to the busy nightlife scene the exact opposite direction off Sasha. I looked over my shoulder down the dark street with the tall towering street lights that hung over the concrete pavement hoping just to see Sasha watching and running back towards me but nothing. Just a couple off early autumn leafs tumbling along the pavement with the dancing light breeze.

Everything seemed like a blur that night just drink after drink shoved down my throat and there was a guy, we fighted i remeber then flashing blue lights and sirens, then just blackness.

*****

Jake's po.v (Damien's best friend)

I pondered outside the block off flats for a while debating what to do before finally grasping onto the steel black railings and pulling myself up the stairs to this "Evan's" place, i could heared raised angry voices from outside the faded blue door that was in need off a repaint, something smashed and everything went silent for a few minutes before i heard heavy footsteps coming towards the door where i was standing. 

"shit" i muttered as i looked round frantically for someone to hide, i just hide behind the plant pot which wasn't much cover as the leafs were all shrivelled up from lack of water and being in the shade but that's the best i could find to hide. The door slammed open making me inhale my breath i watched as  a dude with short black hair and a bit off stubble stumbled out rushing down the stairs angrily without looking back.

I let out a breath off relief before peering into the flat from the doorway he had left the door wide open, i stepped in the door slamming shut behind me making me jump. I looked round the walls were a tired looking red colour and a old battered sofa with a small old TV, the smell of ion from blood was the scent you could smell here with the scent off liquor and alcohol.

There was a vase or glass of some sort smashed on the floor and the coffee table tipped up scattering a range off magazine and ash from the ash tray onto the pale Wood floor, i walked round in looking into the messy kitchen which was lined with take away packaging and empty cans and bottle of beer.

"Sasha?" i called out, there was no reply so i took it on my decision to snoop round the house, i could hear water running from what i assumed was the bathroom, i crept over gently knocking on the door before pushing it open to see a bewildered Sasha standing in just a vest top and shorts showing all the decorated colour bruising trailed down her small arms, there was venom red blood dripping from her lip and glass sticking out her upper arm.

We both gasped in shock of me seeing her like this and her just seeing me "Sasha?"

"Damien?"

I took in her injury's again before sighing "Let me clean those up because to be honest your doing a pretty shit job of it and i have seen these injury's similar to these in football"

She looked hesitant at first but slowly came to wards my clutching a bandage roll in her non bloody hand, I carefully cleaned the cuts outs with anti septic i expected her to flinched from the pain off the anti septic but she just sat there stoned face staring at the cheaply tiled wall behind me.