'What? Are you mad blad?' He says nuzzling his face in my neck. I start laughing.

'Move Dontae!' I'm actually really ticklish. Then he suddenly starts to bite and suck on my neck, which felt kind of nice but hurt at the same time. Why am I lying? It felt nice! 'Move!' I say giggling.

He finally moves but then I realise what he's done. The bitch gave me a love bite.

'You bastard!' I whisper then kick him. He laughs then removes the covers off our heads. No one had noticed us so I was fine.

'I'm still coming to yours tonight, innit?'

'Fuck the fuck off!' I say jumping out his bed and going to the bathroom. After I've finished using the toilet, I flush and was my hands then I glance at my neck in the mirror. Yep, he had given me a love bite. I try to cover it up, by putting water on it but it doesn't help whatsoever, in fact it just makes it stand out more than it did before.

I go back into the bedroom to see everyone getting ready to leave.

'Well, we have school tomorrow and it's like 7 so yeah.' Nia says.

'Oh, I'm going to link my ting.' Jayden says. Slut.

'Oh, bye gang.' I say hugging all of them.

'Jayda, where the fuck did that love bite come from?' Could she be anymore louder? I felt like shooting Nia right now. Everyone scanned my neck, I felt like just laying on the floor in embarrassment.

'Shut up.' I manage to hiss at her. Everyone eventually left and I jump on Dontae's bed. I actually love waterbeds.

'Can you drop me home, please?' I say batting my eyelashes.

'I'm staying over tonight so I might as well.' He says getting out his bed.

'You do know Ricardo is at my house and if he finds you in my bed...' I shake my head thinking of what Ricardo would do. Dontae laughs. We leave his house after saying bye to his auntie. She had seen my love bite but had just raised her eyebrows, smirked and said nothing. Amari was at his dads so I didn't see him.

It was already dark outside and Dontae's type were on the streets. Hoodrats.

We get to my house around 8. Dontae had gone straight to the kitchen whilst I had chosen to go into the front room. Big mistake.

'What the fuck is on your neck?' Ricardo asks which attracts attention to me. Everyone was now watching my neck.

'I..hurt myself?' I say quietly.

'Nah, I swear that's a love bite.' Shaq says. I glare at him.

'Who gave you a love bite Jayda?'

'No one!' I mumble while leaving the room. I hear Ricardo follow me into the kitchen. Dontae was getting a drink.

'Who gave you a love bite Jayda?' Ricardo asks me again. Shaq and Marc had now joined us in the kitchen and were watching in amusement.

'I said no one.' I say opening the fridge. Ricardo looks from me to Dontae then realises. Shaq giggles like a little girl.

'Gwan Dontae!' He says spudding Dontae. Ricardo glares at him and he coughs awkwardly.

'Reckless, if you engage in any sexual relations with my little cousin, I will cut your fingers off then feed them to my pitbull.' Ricardo says.

'Yes boss.' Dontae says saluting him. Marc and Shaq snigger.

'So what, you doing a ting with her?' Ricardo asks.