Chapter 17: I Love You

Start from the beginning

"Toniiiiight! At nine!"

I look over at the clock, 8:00 PM. "Okay, I'll come see ya there."

Hanging up, I rub my eyes and stretch before getting up from my chair. 'Guess I better get ready' I think to my self as I go get a change of clothes.

~~At The Party~~

I knock on the door. The house in front of me had all of their bright lights on, and had music blasting inside. I waited a minute or two, before knocking again, this time, louder. In mere seconds Daren opens the door ((^^Picture above is Darren)).

"Heyy! You made it, bro!" He gives me an awkward hug. As he was hugging me I could easily smell the alcohol coming from him, clearly drunk. "Come on! In you go! In you go!" He says after the strange hug, and he pushes me inside. There were people everywhere, both guys and girls.

I hear Daren close the door behind me, and I stuff my hands in pockets before weaving through the crowd to get to the kitchen. Many people were drunk, some passed out on a couch or even the floor, others standing in a spot staring into space, while other were dancing either doing it very sexually or looking like a complete panda who had eaten the wrong kind of bamboo.