Chapter 7: Hello, Old Friend

Rusher clinched his fists as he saw Mitch kissing (y/n).

"Mitch..." He growled. The figure who walked in after Braden placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, calm down. What even happened?" He asked looking at Rusher then Mitch.

(Y/n) eyes sparkled when she saw the figure, "ETHAN!" (y/n) swam to the side and jumped up, showing her clevage a little on accident ((Rusher: *dies of nose bleed*)) . She quickly stood up and tackled her brother. Ethan chuckled wrapping his arms around her.

"Hey, sis." He says with a laugh.

Rusher's POV:

"Mitch... Can I speak to you for a moment?" I growled to him after he gets out of the pool to dry off. Mitch freezes and slowly nods.

I walk into the boy's locker room, soon after Mitch comes in with a towel around his neck. He was wearing royal blue trunks that had a cookie image on the side. As soon as I saw his face, I glared daggers at him. Shoving him into the white wall, I growled deeply. "Why did you touch her?!"

Mitch's eyes were widen open as I glared and growled at him, making him nervous, but he soon gathered his courage, "(y/n) isn't yours, Braden!"

Those four words made my grip tighten on his arm, I took a deep breath, calming myself, before letting go. I ran my fingers through my hair, messing it up. "Alright... Alright" I mumbled under my breath, gaming myself before I completely go ham on him.

"Let's make this a game?"

I turned around and faced Mitch confused, "What do you mean 'game?'"

He shrugged a little, "Well we both like (y/n) more than anything, correct?" I nodded, "Then let's make this a competition, whoever can win her heart first."

I bit the inside of my cheeks thinking, "Mitch, no." I shake my head, "She doesn't even like you." I look up at him sharply. "You are just trying to get a chance to win her heart. I'm not letting that happen." I said, "Let her make a decision and not force it on her." I pushed past him and walked out.

Bayani was now out of the hot tube and sitting on one of the chairs drying off his hair. (Y/n) was talking to her brother, her (e/c) eyes sparkling as she laughed or smiled.

I felt a pain in my chest for some reasdon.

Maybe she would be better off with mitch... No! What am I saying! I can't just give up so easily!

I shake my head, getting rid of the thought, and left the pool.

(Y/n) POV:

Ethan was telling me about his travel here and about school when I heard a door shut. I saw Braden walking down the hall through the window. Turning toward my brother I said that I would be right back and I ran off toward Braden.

I saw him walk past our room and turn around the corner. Raiding my eyebrow in confusion I wondered where he was going.

He past our room? Maybe he's going to see straub or g10? I don't know...

I slowed to a jog as I went around the corner. I saw a silhouette, "Rusher!" I yelled.

The person turned around and looked at me.

My eyes widened, That's not rusher...

I was frozen in place as he came closer.

"Oh! Hello, old friend! (Y/n)... What a pleasure to be seeing you here." He smirked, before i could realize it, He was three inches away from my face. I could easily see his cold gray eyes, dark black hair, and pale lips. I took a step back before stumbling to the ground from weakness. He bent down, "still as clumsy as ever, I see?"

He grabs my wrist,pulling me up. Holding me, so I don't fall to the floor once more. "Let's go to my room? Shall we? It right here." He says pointing to the door right next to us. After he took out the card and sliding it into the lock, worry filled me. Tear were threatening to leave my eyes.

I could take it anymore and I started sobbing as the door opened. I was only managed to say one words through my loud sobs, though I doubt he even heard me...

"Braden......"

A/n:
*yawn* me so tired ×.× ITS ONLY 8:30 AS WELL!!!! stupid time... Ugh and pictures are tomorrow, I'm just gonna wear jeans and a T-shirt, yep... Perfect.

Anyways! Hope everyone enjoyed!!! And who is the mysterious he? You will have to find out in chapter 8!!!

Hehehe...