003

All Yoongi could think about was her. He kept flipping sides on his bed as he couldn't focus on sleeping, but could focus on her.

"Aish, I can't sleep anymore, now, that she entered my world." Yoongi said running his fingers through his hair. Before he went to work on his music, he went outside the room and decided to get a glass of water.

"Ah." He let out a short and quiet scream. As he entered the kitchen, he saw something laying their head on the table. "Pfff, who is that sleeping there." He went closer and closer to the body, recognizing the long, beautiful hair, along with thin, but not all the way thin lips.

"Jinah." He said as he chuckled at the fact she fell asleep on the table. He shook her softly, even though she was a heavy and deep sleeper. In her response, she just shook off Yoongi's hand that was placed on her shoulder. His hand landed right next to her mouth, where her drool had landed.

"Aish, that's gross." He said rubbing his hand with the drool, on Jinah's clothing. He left her there sleeping as he went to grab a cup of water for his thirst. He was about to abandon her, but his good guy feels told him to pick her up and take her to her room. On the other side, his bad guy feels were saying that she might weigh a ton and she's drooling  out her saliva for christ sakes!

"Man, I didn't know I had good guy feels inside me." He muttered as he picked her up and led himself to her room with the owner of the room, in his arms. He laid her gently on her bed and tucked her warmly under her covers. He slightly smiled at her appearance, drooling on her pillow while curling her legs up in a ball.

As he left her room, he bumped into Seokjin. "What were you doing in Jinah's, my cousin, room?" Seokjin asked him making Yoongi flustered. "Oh, nothing. She fell asleep on the table and I thought to take her inside her room to sleep, I'll get going." He said as his face flushed red and his eyes widened. He left to his room accidentally bumping into the couch.

"Ah, shit." His big toe accidentally had been stubbed towards the couch leg, we all know how that hurts. Seokjin let out a little and quiet laughter due to Yoongi's stupid actions.

----------

"Good Morning, World!" Jinah said as she rose up and stretched her body. She sniffed everything, the fumes of cooking had came to her smelling senses. She came out of the room, ignoring her appearance, and saw Seokjin cooking American breakfast.

"Since you got back from the states, I thought you would like so of your style of breakfast! Now hurry up and wash up, so you wouldn't have cold breakfast." Seokjin said shooing Jinah away from the kitchen. Jinah had skipped to her room like a little 5 year old that had been awoken on Christmas Day.

"What to wear, what to wear?" Jinah said running her finger along the fabric of her clothes. "Ah, simple, but chic!" She said grabbing her flannel, jeans, and a simple white tee. The weather in Korea or the season of summer was surely hot, but not as hot as the weather in LA. She took a quick shower, not even washing hair just because she washed it the day before yesterday and her hair was oily.

She threw her clothes into the laundry basket and hung her wet towel and headed out her door, meeting the others. "Woah, you awfully nice, where are you going today?" Namjoon asked the lady as she took a seat next to them. "Oh this? It isn't 'awfully nice', it's just causal clothes and knowing that I wasn't in Korea for a very long time, I thought maybe walk around the streets and take pictures." Jinah said smiling at the boys, that were dressed in basketball shorts and dirty shirts.

"Alone? Why don't we all go together, perhaps like a family?" Seokjin said putting down the dishes of eggs, bacon, ham, toast and of course, freakin hash browns! "Well, I can't. I have a meeting at the office." Jimin said eyerolling at his busy schedule for his company.

"I'm not going, I rather sleep in the dark than go outside in the hot, bright, sunny day." Yoongi said taking his plate to his room. "I certainly don't mind going alone, oppa. It's okay." The girl said brightfully smiling at Seokjin, who had a sour face from everyone that rejected his idea.

-------

"Ah, that was a great breakfast, thank you oppa!" Jinah said hugging her cousin. "I'll get going now." She said as she left the house. "Wait, Jinah! Let's go together." As the remaining 5 guys that didn't reject the idea of going out with Jinah.

"You guys don't have to go with me, you know right." Jinah turned around and saw the bodies of Taehyung, Jungkook, Hoseok, Namjoon and Seokjin gathered around. "But I mean, why not tho?" Namjoon shrugged his shoulders with an awkward smile. They went everywhere, the tourist attractions, the historical places, malls, and of course nearby restaurants. Taehyung grabbed Jinah's arm and led her to the nearest and their favorite cafe. The other boys ran after Taehyung and the dragged Jinah.

"Okay, Taehyung. We have arrived here, now let go." Jinah said panting due to the unexpected run. After them, 4 men ran into the cafe and started panting along with Jinah. "Okay, okay. You guys order and I'll pay. The least I could do for you guys." Jinah said smiling at the panting boys. The all lined up in a group and order their drinks and she ordered hers. The total was no joke. It was a big total. Luckily, she had her credit card that Seokjin gave her when she arrived.

The boys took their drinks to the table and when she turned around, she saw him. Her ex, that bastard. "Oh, it's really unexpected to see you here, Jinah." He said with his little group surrounding him. "Oh, it really is." Jinah spoke softly. She furrowed her eyebrows to the sight of her ex.

"Actually, I missed you a lot. I need you back in my life, I need you. I love you. Please, Jinah." He begged her. The 5 boys looked at the scene the man was causing inside the little cafe. "Well, it's great to know that you missed me, but I don't, especially after what you did. I don't need a bastard like you or a bastard named Wonwoo." Jinah said she almost cried, but she held them in or until she got home.

"Let's go, guys. Here, Taehyung you can have this, I didn't drink out of it." Jinah said handing Taehyung her drink. She walked to the house as soon as possible. She just wanted to cry alone, in her bed, not wanting to be anywhere or see anyone.

-----------
lolololol update update. LMAO CHANGED THE GUYS NAME.. OKAY BTS' TEASER AND THEIR PREVIEW IS SO GREAT!! IM SO FUCKING PSYCHED!