Chapter 5

Amber's POV
"Hahaha!!!! You loooovvveeee meee" this annoying excuse of a....whatever we are, laughed
"Har har har, so funny I'm laughing" I sarcastically muttered while getting up.
"Lol I know, now I'm already filled in on where we are and I'm hungry, so lets go" she said and got up. I quietly followed her just thinking on life and what's going on. My whole life is a lie, my parents aren't my parents, I'm not human, heck maybe Mariana isn't even real. I looked up at her skipping figure and laughed.'No, I want her to be real' I thought.
"Come on you slow dipsy doodle. I'm hungry" she teased. I laughed giving her a WTF face and said,
"We all know what you're hungry for" I slyly teased with my inappropriate sexual humor. Gasping, she hit me and pushed me away, saying something in Spanish that I'd rather not repeat. We finally reached the Mess Hall still giggling and upon our entry, all eyes turned to us.'that's really getting annoying' I thought. Suddenly, a curly headed frame was all up in my face. Surprised, I took a step back and realized I recognized him. What was his name? Teo? Zeo? Reo??!
"Leo Valdez, ladies. Welcome to CHB. Also know as Camp Half Blood" he said with his cute mexican accent, winking at the end. Hol up...pause. Did I just call him cute?!?! "Mama, if you wanna stare at me all day, go ahead. I love those eyes of yours checking me out" he teased. I snapped out of my thoughts to see I was starring at him. I glared at him and blushed as i walked away with his adorable laugh ringing in my ears.'I've got to stop, I don't even know the kid. Although, I wouldn't mind' I thought. I made it over to Chiron's table with the eyes staring at me as I sat down, whispers everywhere. Groaning, I put my head down, feeling uneasy.'What in the world was even going o-'
"Excuse me missy, I don't know who you think you are, but-" a man in a Hawaiian shirt began. I analyzed him, already annoyed with this person. So I cut in,
"My name is Ambraya Athena Young and I wouldn't advise you to keep talking. I'm already annoyed and confused and no offense, but I don't think some potato looking guy in some rank smelling clothes can help me" I seethed. He glared at me standing up.
"I AM DIONYSUS,GOD OF-"
"Wine,fertility, parties, and other things. Yeah, I know" I cut in again. All the campers suddenly went "OHHH." They seemed amused but scared at what will happen. A hand was placed on my shoulders and a light sea scent filled my nose. It was Percy.
"Amber, come on. Relax it" he whispered in my ear, seeing me get angry.
"LISTEN TO THE BOY, YOU FOOLISH GIT" Mr.D yelled. Now that is what ticked me off. A powerful storm filled the sky as I felt myself begin to hover off the ground. It was like water came out of nowhere and lifted me up. But my hands, they were filled with lightning. It was black lightning. I felt my eyes changing, to fit my angry mood. All around me, campers screamed and ran outside the pavilion, but remained close to see what would happen.
"Would you like to finish what you have started, Mr.D?" I sarcastically spoke. I could see the fear in his eyes, I liked it. That was what scared me. Realizing, what was going on, I quickly stopped everything and fell back to the floor. I looked around at all the damage I had done. I saw Percy's shocked face but fear was there too. I caught sight of Mariana's eyes. There was the pale boy in front of her, he seemed to be protecting her. I felt he was to be trusted. I opened my mouth to say something but no words were able to be formed. 'WHAT'S GOING ON WITH ME?!?!' I yelled I'm my head. I stared at my hands in shock. And looked up at Mariana. She was scared. That hurt me the most. Turning my head to face Mr.D, I saw Chiron lurking behind him. Keeping my eyes on Mr.D I was able to form out an "I'm sorry" before I ran. Like hell. Again.
"COOKIE!!! NOO!!!" Was all I heard before I let the woods consume me.
----------------------------------------
A/N: WOOOW!!! I'm ssooooo sorry for not updating in forever, I had lost motivation for a while but now I'm back!! Hope you all can forgive me