Chapter 4

Amber's POV
*dream*
"Brothers! We can not claim this child! Everyone will know of what we have done!" Yelled an angry voice that reminded me of thunder and lightning.
"She's going to find out anyway! She's smart and will realize how similar she is to her brothers and sister! It will make her angry if we don't! Besides we made a promise to Percy! He already cares deeply for the child, all of our children will realize how they are connected to her!!!" A voice that seemed like an angry ocean replied back, you can tell it was trying to hold back anger that was seeping through. Hahaha he must be very wet ;). Okay literally that was one of the worst jokes I've ever made.
"Brothers! Quiet! Do you not feel someone among us?!" A sharp voice asked, you could tell this person was smart.
"Oh my, it is the girl, she's getting stronger by the minute!" The second voice warily said.
"She's waking up-"
"FATHER! POSEIDON! HADES! WHERE ARE YOU?!" An outraged female voice yelled. The second voice groaned "Athena" and I finally was out of there
*end of dream*
A groan escaped my lips as I slowly felt the energy return to my feet and up. It felt tingly.
"There now, wake up child" a deep, soothing voice cooed. I fluttered my eyes many times but they were still heavy. I was aware of some liquid being poured down my throat. It tasted good, like chocolate chip cookies, my favorite. I opened both of my eyes with a gasp and sat up but was taken down by the light force. Dam(A/N: ;) )you sun, I'll get you next time. I opened each eye slowly and saw a man with luscious hair, then I noticed what he was wearing and looked down. Confused, I saw horse legs and stared at them. I looked back up into his eye and muttered,
"Pretty Pony" a series of laughs were heard on the other side of a room I just figured out I was in. Turning my head slowly I was met with 7 familiar faces. It took me a moment to remember everything that had happened but as soon as I did I rushed up to find Coco. I frantically looked around at my sides but she was nowhere to be found. Anger and fear flooded me,
"Where is she?!?! What have you done with her?!!! I yelled and stood defensively. A storm suddenly started out side, great. Just to match my mood. They looked outside in horror than back at me. Good, be afraid, be very afraid. They then looked at Jason who had his hands up in surrender as if to say 'it's not me.' Percy was the first one to take action he quickly ran at me but I moved left, grabbed his arm, flipped him, and dug my my knee into his back. A fierce growl was suddenly heard as Jason and Hazel tried to hold back Annabeth.
"What are you? A dog" I quizzed still not in the mood. "Okay I'll give you 10 seconds, where is Mariana, before pretty boy gets it" I challenged looking them all in the eye, except Percy. Ya know cause I'm practically sitting on him. Strange thing was it hurt me to see him in pain. Frowning at him then realizing this wasn't necessary, I stood up and threw him to Annabeth while muttering a 'sorry.' They all looked at me confused and my anger had died down majorly, I was just worried.
"You sure do have your parents' in you" the pretty pony suddenly spoke up, I forgot he was even here.
"Excuse me?" I spoke but he just tsked and told me to follow him. We exited a big cabin like house and I saw I was in a camp.
"Is this a camp?" I asked "No wait don't answer that, of course it is" the pretty pony gave me an amused look as we walked. I saw kids of multiple ages doing things like archery,wall climbing.. NO WAY!!! SWORD FIGHTING?!
"Oh my goodness!! What are those?!?!(A/N: I'm not funny)"
"Those are swords, you'll need them. Come along now" I followed aimlessly seeing everyone stop what they were doing to look at me. Gosh, I know I look cool but stop. I finally got annoyed and glared at them, they seemed to get the message. We stopped finally at what seemed like an infirmary, no wait it was. I looked at the patience, but one caught my eye. It was my best friend. I quickly ran to her despite bumping into people. I kneeled at her bedside and touched her forehead, she felt fine. She looked asleep.
"You must be Amber" a friendly voice spoke behind me. I looked up and saw a tan guy with blond hair and blue eyes. "My name is Will, Will Solace" he reached his hand out for me to shake. I did hesitantly. "Don't worry, I don't bite" he joked. I simply stared at him and asked
"How is she?"
"She's fine, just fell back asleep. About an hour ago she woke up screaming for you, it took me thirty minutes to calm her down" I smiled at that and looked back at her and began stroking her hair, I knew it always calmed her down. I also took her hand in mine.
"Is she bruised? Have any injuries? Hurt in any way?" I asked not looking at him. I heard him chuckle and respond,
"No, she's fine. Fainted from shock" I breathed a relived sigh and looked at him
"Thank you for keeping her well" I looked back at her again, making sure she wouldn't like die or something.
"No problem, it's kinda my job"
"You ruined the moment,man" I suddenly laughed. Gosh my mood swings are giving even me a whiplash.
"Hahaha sorry. So um.. I know that this is crazy and I know that we just met (A/N: Shawn mendes? Anyone? No? Okay) but are you and her like together?? Orrr umm crap okay sorry forget I asked" he rambled. I actually started laughing, me and her get asked that all the time
"No,Will. Me and her are as straight as can be and are single if you know anybody" I winked at him. He chuckled and shook his head.
"I should get back to my cabin, my shift ended 2 minutes ago. It was nice meeting you, Amber" I smiled softly at him
"You too,Solace" with another chuckle he left. I turned back to my Coco.
"Wake the hell up, I miss you, you annoying,fat lard" I spoke. Her body suddenly started shaking and the I realized she has been up.
"You bìtčh!" I gasped.
----------------------------------------
Hello!! I hope you liked this chapter lolz (eww what did I just say) anyway leave your comments on anything here, what you liked, disliked. I actually do read them. But Amber and Mariana are friendship goals, what do you think? Much love
-Destiny