The Only Way

Viral Railgun launched a ginormous green lightning sphere into Zant, sending him flying through the streets, and exploding into a building with a booming shockwave.

Zant shot out of the building, shaking his masked head. "So the tales are true, humans fusing with Viros!! Well what a lucky guy I am!! To be able to see this for myself!!"

Viral Railgun flew over the buildings, and her arms morphed into 4 tentacles which were enveloped in green electricity. The tendrils shot down, stretching at astounding speeds.

There was a seismic boom as the tentacles rammed against  dark energy shield that appeared around Zant.

"HYYAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Zant screamed out... and a booming blast of molten power exploded from his body, a fraction of the power of Diablo imbibed within him.

Zant shot forward and two molten scimitars flipped out of his sleeves and he slashed at an astounding rate, tearing apart the tentacles in an instant.

Viral Railgun's arms regenerated as Zant came closer, and the golden triangle on her forehead glowed bright as she crossed her arms together, charging up energy.

"What... the Triforce of Wisdom! It's powering her form!?" Zant exclaimed.

"PLASMA BEACON!!!!" Viral Railgun slashed her arms outwards, and a massive green energy blast exploded from the triangle jewel on her forehead, blasting downwards and leaving green holographic triforce shaped shockwaves as it directed itself down at Zant.

Zant let out a screaming angry roar and sent out a powerful blast of twilight  from his sleeves. The two energy blasts connected, and another burning shockwave filled the air.

As this happened, Viral Railgun dissapeared in a flash of speed and reappeared behind Zant. Zant whirled around instantly and directed a molten slash right into Mikoto.

Viral Railgun held up the mirrored shield she had, blocking the strike.

"You want to play sword!!?" Viral Railgun growled. "WELL THEN!!! LET'S PLAY!!!!"

Viral Railgun's other arm instantly morphed it's shape into a broad bladed sword. Viral Railgun brought the data blade burning down in a sheer explosion of green sparks.

Zant crossed his molten blades together, blocking the strike... The two fighters shot off into the sky, clashing and bashing against each other.

"SO!!!" Zant screamed, as his blades smashed against Mikoto's shield and blade arm. "HOW DOES IT FEEL!? KNOWING YOU'RE CONTAMINATED WITH THE DISASTER ARMOR!? KNOWING YOU'RE TAINTED!! CORRUPTED!?"

Viral Railgun narrowed her eyes. "GIGABYTE PURRRRGE!!!!!"

Powerful lightning beams surrounded by lines of ones and zeros exploded from Viral Railgun's eyes like heat vision.

Zant teleported away, avoiding the blast, and began teleporting in and out of view around Viral Railgun aiming molten slashes at every point in her body.

Viral Railgun's body twisted and morphed like liquid data, churning and swirling as if she were made of water, avoiding the strikes.

Suddenly, Zant's molten slash finally caught her sword arm, cutting it clean off.

Viral Railgun chuckled. "Yeah, like that'll work."

The arm regenerated once more, and turned into multiple tendrils that shaped themselves all into swords.

The swords all stretched out of Viral Railgun's shoulder, twisting around before all shooting down at Zant.

Zant was forced to teleport multiple times, gliding along the street as the sword arms all pierced the asphalt in devastating explosions.