Zant's Anger

The song remix is called Confront Zant (Zanty remix of Confront Battle)

Green Grandee stood silently over the landscape of the Unlimited Field, within the Kyoto area where he had traveled.

Over the years, the territory of cameras spread over Japan had expanded, and therefore with it, the Unlimited Field had also been allowed to expand.

However, something strange had emerged in the Unlimited Field in the center of Kyoto.

An area of Unlimited Field that never changed, never turning into the Primeval Forest zone.. or any other zone like the rest of the field.. it was  a vast field of walls, made of strange stones inscribed with strange glowing runes.

And in the center, was a floating fortress... a large geometrically shaped palace.

"What is this?" Said one of the avatars accompanying Green Grandee.

"Something that shouldn't be here." said Grandee. "Stay here.. I shall investigate myself.."

Grandee took his time... treking into the courtyard of the palace.. and then walking up the floating stone steps to the entrance.

He stopped at the entrance for a bit, before pushing open the door with a hand..

He found himself walking through a dark hall.. and sitting in a large throne.. at the back of the main hall itself.. was Zant.

"You.." said Grandee. "Zant.. what have you built here?"

Zant sighed from where he sat on the throne. "As I remember.. Many parts of Tokyo have been claimed by the 7 Kings.. currently.. Nega Nebulous inherits most of the territory, having their own territory, and also after absorbing Prominence.. the Red Legion into it's ranks..."

(Prominence, which was led by Scarlet Rain was absorbed into Nega Nebulous upon agreement by Lotus and Rain after the 19th volume of Accel World.)

Zant looked up. "So.. I figured.. there was a vast amount of unclaimed territory all over Japan.. so why not have my legion.. Burst Out.. the Twilight Legion.. claim it's own territory?"

"So you claimed ALL of Kyoto.. that is a massive amount." said Grandee. "You should have called a meeting with the rest of us Kings first.. and we could have come up with a treaty to divide the territory.. the Kyoto Unlimited Field is a relatively recent edition.."

"Please.." said Zant. "You think Brain Burst was just restricted to Japan? I have seen much more then your puny eyes can handle... Green King.. you haven't even met the American Burst Linkers.. their territories encompass entire segments of the continent!!!"

Green Grandee remained silent, whether he was stunned by this news, who could tell?

"You speak like somebody.. who doesn't intend just to be content with his newfound territory in Kyoto." said Grandee.

"TERRITORY!!!?" Zant's voice momentarily grew wild and crazed, a massive new change from his usual calm demeanor, a voice that actually made Grandee step back a bit..

Zant calmed down again. "Brain Burst.. is but one aspect.. I hope.. to find ALL Virtual Worlds..."

"VRs are seperate." said Grandee. "You don't have the power to subjugate them.."

Zant chuckled, and the bottom slit of his mask helmet slid down to reveal a pale chin and ghastly mouth that had the corners pierced by strange string..

(Watch video.. 0:00 to 2:00)

"You speak of Virtual Reality?" said Zant. "Still your tongue for a moment, whelp, and I will tell you of both VR and the oppression of ages."