"yeah, sure."

This was going to end horribly.

~~

"I didn't get the chance to tell you this Hawaii but that outfit does bad things to me."

Ugh.

I hate him.

"I think you would be the best naughty school girl."

"Shut up Wulf."

His fingers skimmed over my waist, "I was thinking that at my party we could get to know one another's anatomy better than ever."

Ew. ew. ew. why Amy why do you find him attractive?

I mean if you took away the angel face, pretty blonde hair, and toned body he would just be another disgusting pervert to everyone. "I'm not going."

His hand froze, "why the fuck not you like doing things you shouldn't. And I, the son of a crime lord, am trowing a huge party at my house with tons of booze."

"And? I'm going to watch a harry potter marathon."

"...Harry Potter."

"yeah. But I think Amy is going."

His lips tilted into a tiny frown, "are you kidding me?"

"No."

He drummed his fingers on the desk, "seriously?"

"I'm serious."

Sighing Wulf leaned back, "fine suit yourself, have a boring fucking night."

"I will."

"good."

"It is."

"Wanna go mess around in the janitors closet."

"no!"

He tisked but didn't say anything else.

~~

I blinked at my group of friends outside the costume shop. "Amy said we're going to Wulfs party?"

I stared at Franny and Abe.

Oh god now there was no way I was getting out of this. "I guess."

Franny nudged me, "thats so cool. I haven't ever been to one of his parties they are supposed to be the best."

Yay.

We walked into the shop. Amy was already waiting, huge grin on her face. "guys this is so exciting!"

Is it?

She tugged my arm, "Okay Vega. how do I look hot without showing too much skin?"

How the hell should I know, "...isnt that how you get in the door you get practically naked?"

"I don't have to body for that!"

Franny looked at Amy, "Then who's gonna be our hottie?"

"well I was thinking Vega could do it."

What?

Dear god Amy is trying to use me to get to a boy.

I leaned down and whispered harshly, "Don't you think if you are trying to impress Wulf you should be the group hottie?"

"if I did that..how would I get to Wulf. Its not like me, maybe he wouldn't even recognize me or he would lose interest."

I rose a brow, "so its okay if I dress like a whore?"

"Vega Please if you do it we will all get into the house no problem. I haven't ever had a guy take interest in me before...Wulf calls me sweatheart you heard that."

And I wanted to vomit at it. "Yeah. Fine. But I'm not participating in the selection of my slutsuit. You guys do it."

She grinned, "I already picked somethings I thought you would like...I just don't know how to make myself pretty."

"Okay? so any ideas of what you want to be?"

"Uh..I was thinking something pretty and elegant. Like a butterfly."

A butterfly.

A freaking butterfly.

"Okat so pick some wings we will start from there."

A pink butterfly.

Holy fuck its like being five again.

I grabbed some metallic pink boy shorts, a super short light up tutu, pink fishnets and a glittery tube top and threw them out her, "There. Pink butterfly."

"...its a bit much..."

I pointed to the costumes she had picked for me, "a bit much?"

She looked away, "thanks again Vega. You're a great friend."

And your blinded by an idiot pervert but whatever I guess slut dressing is in my job application.

"Yeah no problem. Franny Abe what are you guys...doing"

A couples costume.

These two dorks were Minnie and Mickey Mouse.

It was sort of utterly adorable.

The way Abe adjusted her mouse ears and made weird faces in the mirror with her. I looked to Amy, "Hey does your brother have a thing for Franny?"

Amy messed with her tutu in the mirror, "oh I don't know, maybe? Abe isn't really into dating.." Pushing up her glasses she smiled, "Can you do my makeup for the party?"

"Yeah sure."

She grinned, "great! now all thats left is you!"

Yay.