Epilogue

What Christa looks like later on. (picture her with a small nose ring)

Ashton walked into Luke's hospital room the next morning to see that he was on his phone, smiling and chuckling to himself as he texted someone. Ashton looked at the boy, slightly confused as to who was making him act like this since he's thought that he was the only one to make Luke all blushy. But he didn't bother thinking into it and lightly knocked on the door.

Luke looked up and his eyes widened when seeing the Starbucks drink carrier in Ashton's hand. "What are you doing here?! I thought you'd be in school! And you brought me Starbucks!"

"Of course. Hospital coffee is like tar," Ashton chuckled, looking at how enthusiastic Luke got over the coffee. He went over and set Luke's drink on the table next to him as the blonde boy flew across the bottom half of his phone. "I hope your not texting my replacement."

"You're irreplaceable, Ash," Luke smiled sweetly, causing Ashton's joking smirk to turn into a wide smile. "I'm talking to Christa. She told me that Alec turned into a douche when he brought her to meet Ricky. Were you ever introduced to her?"

"I don't think so. I was never too close with Alec, but maybe he brought her around when we all hung out together. Can I see a picture of her?" Ashton wondered, curious as to what this girl looked like. She had to be beautiful in order for Luke to have had a crush on her.

"Yeah, hold on," Luke said and then went back onto his phone for a few minutes. When he found it, he turned the phone towards Ashton, who was faced with what looked to be a thirteen year old girl with long dirty blonde hair. Ashton remembered seeing her before, but he couldn't recall ever talking to her. But if this was what she looked like now, the girl must be fucking immortal. "Do you know her?"

"Yeah, I remember seeing her. I've never talked to her though," Ashton said.

"I told her about you if that's okay. I don't think she remembers you either," Luke told him.

"Go ahead and brag me up. I'm obviously something to brag about," Ashton smirked, acting all important.

"Sorry, what was that? I couldn't hear you over the size of your ego."

Ashton and Luke looked up to see who had said that and saw Michael standing in the doorway. Luke's face lit up like the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree in New York. Ashton loved to see Luke happy like this, and it was always when he was with Michael. They were best friends and Ashton envied the relationship, but mostly loved how strong of a bond the two had. Ashton never had a true experience like that and he wanted one. Sure, he was pretty tight with Michael, Luke, and Calum, but it wasn't like Michael and Luke were. They had been best friends ever since they left their mothers' wombs. The only people he thought he had something that was close (but not very) was with James and Ricky. James is off at Uni and Ashton doesn't talk to him as much as he did when they were younger, and Ricky's a jackass that put the love of Ashton's life in a damn hospital.

"I have some news," Michael said, pulling Ashton out of his thoughts. Luke and Ashton leaned closer to encourage him to go on. "Ricky is having another party on Friday and none of us were invited."

"Are we supposed to be happy about this or...?" Luke asked, not finding the point in what Michael was saying.

"Well, I think what young Michael is trying to say is we crash the party," Ashton smirked, earning a look of approval from Michael.

"No, I refuse. Just because I'm going home today doesn't mean that I'm going to be crashing a God damn party that I don't even want to go to," Luke refused. "Especially if they're going to beat me into oblivion again."