Chapter 1

I'm really excited about this story, so chapters might be lengthier than my other ones! <3

This is what Ashton's aunt and Sierra look like. PLEASE don't hate on either of them! Especially Sierra. Thank you!

Ashton was walking down the hallway of the school with his soccer teammates, psyched that it was finally Friday tomorrow, which also meant that it was just that much closer to Ricky's party on Saturday night. Everyone, at least the cool kids, were looking forward to it. Ricky's parties were always wild and crazy. The last one he had was two months ago and his parents were called because his aunt and uncle had came over to check on him and they found drugs, drinking, crazy party games...let's just say that Ricky's parents didn't want to claim him as there own after discovering what was there.

"Rickaayyyyy!" Jack, one of Ash's teammates called out when Ricky started walking towards them.

"Hey, man!" Ricky said, giving Jack a bro hug.

"So is Saturday night going to be sick?!" Alec, another teammate, asked.

"Of course. When are my parties never not sick?" Ricky asked, chuckling at the idiotic question. "Hey, Ash...are you going to bring Sierra with? I can reserve the master bedroom for you two."

"I just might ask you to do that. I have to make sure she's going first and her parents or anything aren't holding her back for some lame reason," Ashton told him, rolling his eyes at his last sentence.

"Leave it to you to pick the rebel girl who has religious as fuck parents," Jack said.

"But she's hot as hell and not at all bad in the bedroom," Ashton said cheekily.

"She damn well better be if she's one of those girls where you have to date her and her parents," Seth, one of the more outspoken boys on the team.

"And if we go to Ricky's party, we're going to have a sick ass night filled with hot sex," Ashton said, acting all arrogant and cocky because he was with the hottest girl in school.

The truth was that Ashton has never slept with Sierra, despite what he told his jock friends and soccer team. She may be a typical preacher's daughter with the whole rebelling thing in some aspects, but when it came to sex, she had morals. Her and Ashton had talked about it before and she had told him she wanted to wait until she knew him better and wanted it to mean something, not just one night stands that meant nothing. He was okay with waiting because he genuinely liked Sierra and agreed with her thinking. Their friends had kept hounding Ashton if he had slept with her yet and she had given him permission to say that they had, just so they would get off his back. Not to mention that all of his teammates were beyond jealous of him.

"Speaking of hot sex, your girl is coming," Ricky said, wiggling his eyebrows.

Ashton followed his gaze and saw his model status girlfriend walking straight for him. He wrapped her in a hug and planted a deep kiss on her plump glossy lips. When they pulled away from each other, Sierra looked up at him, biting her bottom lip and smirking cheekily.

"Missed you too, babe," Ashton said, feeling like King Shit in front of his teammates. "What's up?"

"I want you to come with me to the park," she said, flirtatiously pulling at his olive green jacket.

He heard the guys snickering behind them, which was typical since they're immature teenage boys. He pressed a quick wet kiss to Sierra's lips again. "Okay."

Ashton bid his friends goodbye and listened to them make their sexual comments. He grabbed Sierra's hand and they walked out of the school together. People they passed were looking at them, some sweet and some jealous. Ashton loved when he saw the jealous ones because he just pulled her closer and walked with his head higher because Sierra was his trophy girl.