"This could be today's thing." He nods towards the circle.

"Sure. You got a smoke first though?" This was my 7th cigarette today.

Calum stares at me for a moment before fumbling around in his pockets for a box. I take one and mouth 'thanks', taking out a lighter I had endorsed in for cigarettes and weed. I felt a sense of relaxation when I had this cigarette.

Then he takes my hand and leads me to the circle, placing me on his lap as they set up.

"Who wants to spin first?" The dude asks.

Michael holds his hand up, smirking, "It's my house party so I shall take the first go."

The bottle swerves awkwardly on his carpet but lands, as if it was fate, on Tiff. She rolls her eyes and smirks, placing both her hands on Michael and kissing him. A few people whoop at them and I laugh, holding Calum's hand tightly as they carry on for a solid 2 minutes. They don't even come up for breath.

"Okay, that's enough." The dude spits, "Next."

Calum holds up his hand and I shuffle to one side to allow him to spin it. I want it to be me, obviously, but the chances are minimal. There are at least 15 people in the circle. I'm correct too because it lands on a girl across from us who has mascara smeared around her face. She shrugs slightly, kissing Calum on the lips.

I don't want to feel angry, because it's just a game, but I can't help but feel my hands tingle when I see him holding her face and kissing her. I can tell my face is stone cold and straight. Calum notices too because he doesn't pull me back onto his lap.

"I'll go next." The dude nods, spinning it.

It lands on another boy and he groans but goes in anyway, kissing pool table boy and wiping his mouth, "You taste like shit. What have you been drinking?"

"Oh shut up Trevor - you fucking loved it." He smirks, sitting back down. The girl next to him pats his back.

"I'll go." I nod.

Calum's jaw clenches when I take a quick glance at him and smirk. The bottle doesn't stop spinning for ages but lands bang in the middle of two boys I know really well. Michael stares at it for a moment, eyes wide but still smiling. Ashton, who I hadn't realised was here at all, stares at me and cocks his head. I shrug and lean in, taking Ashton's face first and kissing it. He tastes sweet and I can feel his tongue in my mouth before I pull away.

Michael is then, his hand shaking on my cheek as I lean in and kiss him. Calum has placed a hand on the back of my denim jacket and I can tell he's angry because his wrist is pumping with his heartbeat. My suspicions are seen as true when I sit back down and he picks me up, pulling me out of the room. His jaw is clenched and the veins in his neck are pulsing so much I'm afraid they might burst.

By the time I even realise were at his car he's already pushed me up against the side, kissing me on my neck. I let out a small moan and tug at his shirt. His breath is hot and it tickles me.

"What the hell is this for?" I breathe, catching his eyes.

He kisses me after every word, "Just. Wanted. To. Show. You. That. I. Love. You."

I smirk, "Calum, I would have never guessed that you were the jealous type."

He rolls his eyes, "I'm hardly ever jealous. But seeing you kiss Michael wasn't cool. But you got jealous too, I saw your face."

"I did not." I whine.

His body pushes away from mine and he opens the door for me. He hums as he sits in his seat, his hand resting on my thigh.

"You're the jealous one too." Calum smirks.

"How could I be jealous? You repulse me." I snort.

Calum gazes at me, "Yeah, well, you sicken me."

"You make me want to projectile vomit over your cute shirt."

"You make me want to scratch my eyes out."

"Can we get home and have sex please?"

Calum smirks, "Thought you'd never ask. Put your seatbelt on."

hey guys, are you okay?

the past few days have been terrible and my heart goes out to every single person affected by what has happened. paris, lebanon, japan, syria etc - i send my love.

love,

millie

song for this chapter: adore you - miley cyrus