1.5

I plopped myself in front of the TV once I got in - something I rarely did. Eliza sat with her arms crossed, watching with a stone-cold face. She looked pretty angry and I unsure whether I should ask what was wrong or not.

"Why do you look so angry?" I asked, looking from the cartoon to Eliza.

"Blame mum," She hissed, "She won't let me stay at Madison's tomorrow night."

"Oh, really? Why?"

Eliza hit her face with hand violently - I heard the slap, "Because mum is making a 'family fun' night."

I laughed loudly, "Sucks for you!"

"Frankie, it sucks for you too."

I immediately stopped laughing, looking at Eliza. She was smirking like a little she-devil and I wanted to rip her head off. So, I had to be at this family fun night whatever thing and I have a party to attend? This is fucking pathetic. I mean, sure, I don't even want to go to the party but Luke wanted me there. I couldn't just bail.

"Do you think we can get out of it?" I asked, biting my lip.

"Why would you care? All you do is stay inside anyway - you're boring." Eliza shrugged, changing over the channels.

Eliza snorted a little, "Doubt that. You know how much mum loves Madison and she still won't let me stay. Something about the family needing to spend more time together. Which is a load of bullsh-"

I stuck my hands up, "Don't say the word! You're too young."

Eliza shrugged, staring at the TV screen. I needed to text Luke or something. He was going to be so pissed. He'd probably think I was just trying to get out of the party because he knew I disliked Sarah in some ways. Which he should know - because she's a total bitch.

I got up from my seat, shuffling towards the kitchen where I hoped the baby makers would be. I was correct.

"Dad," I smiled, sitting beside him.

"Hey honey." He smiled, looking away from his paper, kissing my cheek and looking back.

"Mum."

"Hello darling." She grinned, typing away at her computer.

"I heard we were going to have a family fun night." I mumbled.

Mum stopped typing immediately, looking up at me with a glint in her eye. I smiled back at her awkwardly. God, she was super excited about it. But Luke needed me and we could always have more family nights in - right?

"See here's the thing.." I whispered, fiddling with my fingers.

"No." Mum spoke sourly, "No buts. You're going to be there tomorrow night."

"But mum-"

"No, Francesca. This will be a lovely night with us 5 being in the same house. Why aren't you thankful you have a family like this?"

I stood up, "Of course I'm thankful!"

Mum shook her head, getting back to her work. I had guilt lying in my stomach as I looked from her to dad. I hardly ever shouted at mum but how could she think I wasn't thankful? I was so thankful. But I just wish it had been a different night. In fact, why couldn't it have been tonight?

I slumped up the stairs, taking two at a time. My room was dark and cold and I wanted to just cry into my pillow. I disliked having arguments with mum.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, causing me to jump a little. I really needed to grow some balls.

'I bet you can't wait for tomorrow :D xx' That was a text from Luke. And he couldn't be more wrong. Usually he would know when I was being distance or when I felt upset. But with Sarah, it's like he doesn't even care to pay attention.

'It should be okay...' I texted back, throwing my phone on the bed and getting changed in a bath robe.

Luke texted back almost immediately, 'Are you not excited? :(' Stupid Luke and his stupid text faces.

'I'm just a little tired - that's all x'

'Well tomorrow should be nice. Speak soon. Going out with Sarah :)'

I rolled my eyes, playing around with my phone for a minute. Make that two people making me unhappy currently. I wish I had stayed out with Calum more. I bet he was having a much better time than I was right now. And I would be able to see his smile again...

'can't wait for tomorrow' Calum texted. I was just thinking about him.

'But you're not invited??'

'you're so innocent lol'

'I'm lost'

It took him a few minutes to reply. I was curious to think what he'd do to try and get into the party.

'we got the alcohol today for a reason, fran'

It hit me. He was going to break in. Fuck. He really didn't care.

'And how exactly are you going to get into the party smartass??'

'you're gonna help me'

'WHAT?!??!'

'it'll be fine'

I sighed for a moment, 'I don't think I can go..'

'what do you mean'

'Mum and dad want me home'

'ohhh my little innocent kitten'

I smiled at the nickname, my belly turning a little.

'i'll text you more about this tomorrow'

'Whatever Calum'

'love you too'

And I didn't text him back after that because I had nothing else to say.

HIIIIII PEOPLE THIS WAS A BORING FILLER BUT IT'LL LEAD TO TOMORROW SO :))))

LOVES YOU ALLS

MILLIE :D

P.S MY TWITTER IS BUYMEACALUM IF YOU WANNA FOLLOW IT.

I SEE 5SOS IN A WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

song for this chapter: hold my hand - jess glynne