0.7

I flung my bag on my bed, dropping my body onto the mass of mess I left my bed in this morning. I arrived at school in time for the rest of my lessons but thanks to fucking Sarah, Luke knew I ditched and he bugged me all day on why I missed my first class. I told him some lie about period cramps and he actually believed me.

I avoided Calum all I could today, if Luke had seen me even in the same shot as Calum he would probably rip my head off. It was like I was Luke's property, he hated people hanging around me unless they were our friends. And God, if it was just Calum and I it would be even worse.

My phone buzzed multiple times, a bunch of messages coming through. Most of the messages were Luke, talking about Sarah, some were from classmates asking about homework and one was from Calum, reading: 'you should prepare yourself for tomorrow. don't text back. just be prepared.'

I grimaced at the text, the butterflies swooping around in my stomach as I put the phone down away from me. I knew there would be worse things to come from Calum, sure we hadn't even started TMOF properly yet. But I knew how far Calum would go, he was crazy sometimes. But I could protect myself, right?

Luke's personal tone caused my phone to buzz again, a groan escaping my mouth as I picked it up, again more about Sarah. I hope he wouldn't keep talking about her. Then my phone rang, Luke.

"Luke, if you're calling me about Sarah then I-"

"This is an emergency! You must come to my house right away." Luke half shouted.

"What? Are you in trouble? Should I call the p-"

"No! Just come right away!"

I rushed around, picking up my earphones and coat and rushing out of the door. I hope Luke was okay. He was fine just a minute ago, now he seemed to be in a huge panic. My feet went faster than my body could handle, my eyes glued to my phone screen in case of any messages from Luke.

I hit something, multiple swear words leaving the thing I hit. I looked up slightly, Calum's eyebrows furrowed as he stared at me. He wasn't alone, a girl stood between him and his friend Michael. Michael smirked at me slightly, playing with the girls fingers as he lay his arm around her shoulders. The girl smiled at me slightly, chewing her gum loudly. I felt so small next to them, I wanted to get away.

We stood there for a moment, looking at one another. The girl looked me up and down and turning back to Calum, "Can we go now? I need a good fuck."

He nodded slightly, biting his lip and I gulped at the girls words, "Let's go Tiffany."

"Looking hot, Reed." Michael smirked, smacking my butt as he walked away.

I was unsure why it was so awkward between Calum and I when he was with other people. Maybe because we weren't meant to conversate, we were totally different.

I turned around, watching them as they walked away slightly. No problem wondering what they were about to do. Calum turned back slightly, putting a finger over his mouth and walking away. Something about him doing this made my stomach turn, and not in a bad way.

My phone buzzed again, pulling me out of the daze. It was Luke, 'WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?'

I gulped, rushing again towards Luke's house. He didn't live far and he was situated in my neighbourhood so it wouldn't take me long to get there.

His light was on as I walked up to his house, banging on the door and catching my breath. Liz opened the door, "Ah, Frankie so nice to-"

I pushed past her quickly, rushing up the stairs to Luke, "Sorry Mrs.Hemmings but this is an emergency!"

I barged through Luke's door, stopping as I saw Luke holding up two shirts in front of the mirror. I could feel the heat rising in me, causing my face to turn slightly red, "Don't tell me you just made me run over here because of SHIRTS."

Luke bit his lip, staring at me in the mirror, "Which one, ur, goes with my jeans?"

I threw myself onto Luke's bed, screaming into a pillow. Only Luke would fucking do this, only he would make me run to his house to see shirts.

I regained my sanity, picking myself up and picking the hair out of my mouth and tucking it behind my ear. Luke smiled slightly at me, still holding the shirts. I pointed at the black one in his left hand, huffing slightly.

"I'm gonna kill you, Hemmings."

oh my god another filler hahahahaha this was so shit i cry, im so sorry...

but can we talk about froot by marina and the diamonds please, immortal is my jam...

aNYWAY, LOVES YOU XXX millie

song for this chapter: so fresh, so clean - outkast