3.7

As soon as I reached Calum's door, and dropped Michael off at a local McDonalds, he had pushed his body against mine and our lips had connected. At first it took me by surprise but then my stomach turned excitedly as he fumbled around with his keys to open the door. I giggled a few times, gripping my sides to hopefully stop the butterflies from attacking me. I knew exactly what was going to happen and I was so ready.

When we got in Calum was the first to make a move, taking my hand and pulling me towards his room. I realised that my clothes were easier to get off than Calum's and I had to help him pull his skinny jeans down - much to my amusement. He kept his condoms in his back pocket, apparently and they were only the cheap ones you could get from a local shop. I scoffed at them but didn't say anything. He bumped his speakers with his hips and a slow version of a song I was familiar with blared throughout his house. I could feel the place vibrating. Or maybe that was just me.

I took over then, straddling his lap and smirking down at him. His eyes were large, alive and warm and we both stared at one another before we made a move. I felt a burst of electric when I kissed him, which sounds lame, but was true. His hands were messing around with my bra and I was kissing his mouth roughly. My hands tugged at his hair and he groaned slightly, flinging his head back quickly. That must have pushed him to carry on as my bra seemed to fling itself across the room at that very same moment. I smiled into the kiss, using one hand to push him down.

We hadn't been this close yet with no clothes on and I smiled to myself as I traced over his tattoos on his chest. I wanted everything. I wanted all of him. I hoped he felt the same.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Calum asked, playing with a curl in my hair.

I nod slightly, biting my lip, "Definitely. What about you?"

"It's been all I've thought about since you said you want to, you know, do this."

I smiled at the fact that even as we were this close to having sex he still got shy about saying it. Which was surprising, he was Calum Hood after all. But I didn't care right now. I wanted him to love me and only me and I wanted him to enjoy this as much as I would.

"You have to tell me if I hurt, alright? I don't want to hurt you." He nods.

I nod too, bending down on top of the covers to kiss his chest. I had no idea what to do. All the knowledge I had was from movies I had seen before and a porno Luke had shown me as early teens. It had placed itself in my brains for years to come, I suppose now I could use it to my advantage.

Everything went quickly from then. His hands were in my hair and my lips were swollen. His cheeks were flushed as I tugged at the back of his hair and his lips had small teeth marks in them from where I was biting them. He kept checking on me, holding my thigh and giving off a worrying expression. I wanted him to continue. I wanted to tell him that it's okay, I'm so sure that this is what I want.

I curled my fingers around his shoulders as he pushed and I yelped, his body shaking. He gave me a worried look but I shook my head, closing my eyes as if to tell him to carry on. I was enjoying it. It hurt but the pain was becoming less and less as pleasure overcame me. I wanted everything. I wanted him.

"You look so beautiful." Calum mumbles as our bodies move together.

I nod, ignoring his comment and carrying on. Everything right now was so perfect. I didn't want it to end. I wanted it to keep on carrying on. I feel so euphoric, so happy. The song is repeating itself but I just don't care. It's romantic. I love it.

The softness dies down and soon I am a mess above Calum, groaning and mumbling his name as he does the same. He keeps complimenting me and I guess it's courtesy to do the same so I do. Calum has left marks along my collarbone and I can tell that there will be nail marks on his back by tomorrow. He sounds so beautiful, he looks so beautiful.

The come down was sublime but I didn't want it to end. I landed on Calum's chest, I was sweating above him. He let out a breath, his eyes meeting mine. I smiled at him, my cheeks flushed red. He moved a few strands of hair out of my face, kissing my forehead lightly. He looked handsome and I hoped he felt as good as I did at this moment.

"You really do-" He sighs, "You really do look beautiful."

I smile, "You look beautiful too. And not in a lame way - everything about you is beautiful. Everything about you enchants me. I.."

Calum gives me a quizzical look, pulling my body closer to his. I stroke his cheeks with my hands and my heart is beating. I know exactly what I want to say - I was totally unaware at how easy it would be. I was just holding back, I didn't want to be scared as I was. But the words were at the tip of my tongue and I wanted to scream them at the world. I wanted him to know.

"I love you." He says first, his hands locking with mine.

I give him some sort of look and I place my forehead on his. We're looking at one another and our heart beats are in sync, I can feel it.

"I love you too, Calum." I whisper.

We lose contact for a minute but soon Calum is holding my cheeks and kissing me. I kiss back and I smile. Usually Calum has his eyes shut in a kiss but today they are wide open. His eyes are watery and he pulls away to wipe his cheeks down. 

"Are you crying?" I whisper, holding his face.

He shakes his head, smiling, "Those words mean a lot to me."

I roll my eyes, "I didn't know you were soppy."

"I'm not soppy - I'm just in love."

"I'm just in love too."

He shakes his head again and rests it on my chest, "This is all I've wanted."

OMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG HHHHHEEEEEEEYYYYY!

it was my birthday yesterday and now i'm 16 yay. anyway, hope you enjoy the chapter - i loved writing it. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

love,

mills x

song for this chapter: ready for your love - mnek, gorgon city