2.1 - PIERCING

TUESDAY - OCTOBER 9TH / PIERCING

Calum was in my last class and we were able to leave straight away, much to Luke's dismay. I'm guessing he knew something was up when Calum and I left in an extremely fast manner. He tried to pull me back, I'm guessing to talk, but I was too fast for him for once. And I felt bad about it. But, sure, he'd get over it, right?

Calum grinned at me as we headed out of school, taking an unusual turn towards the town. His hand swung closely to mine but he never grabbed it. This sort of made me upset. But I didn't want to grab his either.

"I can't wait," He beamed, "You're gonna look great."

"I have no idea what we're even doing." I shrugged.

He tapped his nose lightly, smirking a little. I hit him on the arm as we walked - the sun was already setting in the distance and everything was so beautiful and great.

"It's just around the corner," Calum spoke, "Should I tell you what we're doing?"

"Please." I laughed.

He smiled sheepishly, "You're getting a piercing."

I nearly screamed in shock as my walking slowed down. I had never gotten my ears pierced, or anywhere pierced, so this was going to be a big thing. I wasn't even sure how my parents would take it. It just wasn't something I had ever had an appeal to previously.

"Do I have to?" I murmured, playing with my fingers.

Calum shrugged, "It depends."

"Where would I even get a piercing?"

"Wherever the hell you want."

I sloppily smiled, walking towards Calum and holding his shoulders, "You know, I'm probably gonna scream a bunch of profanities while they are sticking a needle in my skin."

"It's okay, I'll hold your hand." He smirked.

I could feel myself blushing, putting a strand of hair behind my ear. Calum looked away, his chocolate brown eyes scanning the streets. I knew where the shop was, because I had walked past it a bunch of times, but I never thought I'd be going in.

Calum started walking ahead, my body automatically followed him. He looked super badass today for some reason. I'm unsure whether it was his leather jacket and all black clothing but he looked so gorgeous. I could just embrace him right now - but I won't. I have self-control. I think.

The shop became clear, Calum excitedly barging through the door and looking at the wide range of piercings. I walked around awkwardly, touching a few eyebrow bars and what not.

"What would I look best with?" I asked.

A boy walked in front of me, his eyes squinted as he stared at me intently. I leaned back slightly, taking a breath and moving my eyes in search of Calum. The boy grinned like a maniac, his neck tattoos extremely visible - and pretty gorgeous. God. This dude was pretty gorgeous all round.

"I'm Jay," He smiled, putting out his hand. I took his, shaking it, "And you're beautiful."

I blushed awkwardly, looking away slightly, "I'm Frankie."

"Short for Francesca, I suppose?" He smirked.

I laughed lightly, "How did you know?"

"You look like a Francesca."

I nodded slightly, smiling awkwardly at Jay. I felt quit intimidated. He was very, very beautiful. He could be a model for all I know. Just being in his presence was making me pretty insecure. Calum made me feel like that too sometimes.