3.6 - SEX

WEDNESDAY - OCTOBER 17TH / SEX

Michael had decided to drop in and was crazily searching through Calum's (honestly, rather empty) draws for some type of food. All I could was offer help while Calum shouted at him from across the room. They were really loud. It was nothing like my house.

"Michael," Calum growled angrily, "I have told you four fucking times - we have no food."

"You haven't had sex in a while have you mate?" Michael laughed.

My eyes grew wide and I suddenly felt a little anxious about being there. This was boys talk, I felt like I was eavesdropping. Besides, I didn't know how often Calum had had sex before - I didn't want to hold him back. But I did want to have sex with him. That was for sure. Just, I couldn't psych myself up to do something about it. And I felt like Calum felt the same - but he'd just had more practice with this kind of stuff.

Calum must have sensed my awkwardness as he hit Michael hard over the head with his hand. He yelped in pain, trying to throw his fist at Calum but nothing was happening. I chuckled slightly, pulling Michael away. He smelt of cigarettes and I suddenly wanted one.

"Can I have a cigarette?" I ask, smiling at the pair of them.

"You smoke?" Michael almost choked.

"Calum showed me em' first." I nod, "Didn't you Cal? Even better, I don't suppose you have weed?"

Calum shuffled awkwardly, rubbing his hands on the back of his neck. Michael just looked starstruck, pulling out his pack of cigarettes and throwing one at me. I nodded in response, lighting it up with Calum's lighter. I liked how it felt. I liked to see the smoke rise.

"So, should I drop you off at your house so you can collect your stuff?" Calum asked.

I rolled my eyes, "Do I have to?"

He nodded, smirking slightly. I sucked in some smoke, coughing but carrying on. I dreaded going back home but Calum and I agreed that I would go at this time as my parents wouldn't be home and I wouldn't have to see them. If I was to see anyone it would be Kelly, and honestly, I didn't want to see her much.

"Right, let's go." Calum nods, clapping his hands together, "You coming Michael?"

"I dibs the front seat." He grins.

"That's Fran's seat." 

"No, it's fine." I nod.

"No." Calum says, "It's your damn seat, I hate sitting next to Michael. He tries to relate."

"Hey! I can relate!" Michael mumbled, picking up his coat.

"All you do is talk about sex and Pokemon." 

"You talk about sex too." 

"But not Pokemon."

"Don't act like you don't love the great lifestyle that is Pokemon."

"Shut up."

I laugh a little, patting Michael on the back and leading him outside. Calum's car was warm and I suck into his front seat straight away. I enjoyed being in his car, it smelt a lot like him and I liked his smell. Which isn't weird, but, totally normal. 

"What music?" Calum asked.

"My Chemical Romance."

"The 1975."

I looked back at Michael who had suck low into his seat, hiding behind his sweater paws. I laughed slightly, shrugging. I was down for some MCR, they weren't too bad. Also, SING was my total jam. I'd rock out to that any day of the week.