7. Is It 'Let's Reveal Percy's Identity' Day Already?

En başından başla

-Next-

Piper got up and yelled, "ITS YOUR FAULT! IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU, WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS WAR, AND JASON WOULDN'T HAVE DIED! I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU!"

-End of Flashbacks-

I cried out as my heart hurt more. I felt numb and Tartarus smirked as he left. I cried and clutched my heart. Is it me? I'm the one hated. Nobody likes me. And it's all my fault. I finally stopped and relax. Too mentally tired to do anything. I tried going to sleep, but a voice stopped me.

1 hour, Percy. Then it will be gone. Chaos? Thank Gods!

Chaos-

Tell me later. Now, you escape.

I felt strength surge through my body. I stumbled to get up, and wobbled around for a moment, pain shooting through my with every step, but I bit my lip from screaming out and starting to sneak out. I hid in the shadows, and stealthily killed all the monsters in my way. Once I saw the door, I started to break out into a run. The second I was outside, I saw the darkness of Tartarus engulf me, so I teleported to Chaos quickly. Ok...That was to easy.

"Chaos!" I yelled out and ran up to him.

He looked at me and quickly stood up, "Percy?! What happened?!"

He came over, but I stopped him from doing anything, "I'll be fine for the next hour because of you."

"Me? I did nothing. I didn't even know." Chaos said, clearly confused.

My eyes widened, "What?! Then that means-" Pain exploded in my chest as all the pain came back. I fell to my knees and gasped out, "Order..." Before passing out.

...

I woke up to a pounding headache. My wounds didn't hurt, but still throbbed. I opened my eyes to find myself in the infirmary. I sighed and sat upright. My head exploded and my body started to hurt again. I clutched my chest and groaned, but got up anyways.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. Lay down. Chaos can wait." I turned around to see Rose carrying a few 'doctory' stuff.

"No, he can't. I can't either. I have to go now." I said stumbling out of the infirmary and into the hallway.

"Percy, please stop being difficult for once, and get back into bed." Rose told me, trying to persuade me into resting.

"Later. I-I have to go." I answered, stumbling into Chaos' Office.

Chaos had a tired and frustrated look on his face. He kept on cursing himself, erasing things and writing something else. He didn't notice me come in.

"Having trouble there?" He jumped and looked at me. All wariness left his face replaced with relief. He got up and gave me a hug. I tensed all over and winced slightly from the contact.

If Chaos noticed, he didn't acknowledge it, "I'm glad you're ok, Percy. You've been out for roughly a day. I've informed the team and they told me what happen."

I pulled back from the hug, "Order. They're trying to rise Order. They had end stone." That was all I could say, already out of breathe and extremely tired, but I dealt with it.

His eyes were as wide as saucers, "Percy..." He scanned over all my scars, "You were there for three days?" I nodded, "That should've killed you!"

"But I didn't die. The point is, we have a very powerful primordial on the enemy side, and he doesn't like me one bit. In fact, he wants me dead." I told him, rubbing my head to help the headache, but it made it worse.