His eyes widen, and he urgently says, "What do you mean you're done with me?"

I'm about to reply when Harry mutters to Niall, "Get out of here now."

I look back at Niall, tears streaming down my face, as he looks from Harry to me, his eyes wide and an almost scared expression on his face. He starts to walk out of the room, and his hand brushes mine as he passes me, before he looks back at me with a sympathetic expression.

"Get the fuck out of here!" Harry shouts, shoving Niall roughly out of the room before slamming the door shut and towering over me.

"What do you mean, you're done with me." He asks lowly.

"I mean," I say, trying to stop the tears that are falling from my eyes, "That I'm done with you."

"You're breaking up with me?" He asks, his voice breaking, shock and hurt evident on his face.

"N-no." I shake my head. "But I just want a break from us. It's just stressful a-and..." I trail off.

"That's pretty much breaking up with me." He mutters.

"It's not." I argue. "Just a short w-while. Okay?"

"What are you gonna do in that short while, fuck Niall?" He spits, "Or maybe you'll have to extend the break a little, so you can fuck him a bit more?"

"SHUT UP, HARRY!" I scream at him, so loud that it hurts my voice, the tears that I had succeeded in holding in for a moment once again flooding from my eyes. "I -"

"Whatever. See you." He mutters angrily, before storming out of the room and slamming the door behind him.

The second he leaves, I break down into tears, feeling my knees buckle and lose all strength, before I fall to the ground, crying uncontrollably.

I cry so hard for such a long time that my breathing becomes loud wheezes, reminding me of Darth Vader. Even in my broken state, I let out the tiniest of a laugh at my own thoughts, before remembering what just happened and breaking down into tears again.

After what seems like forever, I have cried so much that I have no more tears left to cry, and I just sit on the ground of my bedroom, staring at nothing and feeling empty inside.

I look at the time, to see it is six o' clock, meaning I'd been crying for over two hours. And then I realise, it's only six hours till my nineteenth birthday.

I wasn't even sure if you could say we were still together anymore..

Best birthday present ever...

Another several minutes later, I think I hear noises from downstairs, but shake off the thought, knowing I'm the only person in the house, but then my bedroom door opens and I look up to see Niall, breathing heavily, before looking down at me.

"Megan," he breathes out. He then holds out a hand, offering to help me up, and I take it, immediately being pulled into his strong arms, as he wraps me in a tight embrace and I immediately start crying, even though I thought that wasn't possible after crying so much.

"I'm so sorry, Megan," he murmurs into the hug, as I sob into his chest.

"I th-think we might've bro-oke up," I cry.

"Might've?"

"I told h-him I wanted a break f-from us," I say. "And then h-he just..."

He pulls away from the hug, still holding me in his arms.

"Don't cry, okay? Lighten up, it's your birthday in a few hours, and you don't wanna be upset on your nineteenth birthday, do you?" He says softly.

"B-but..."

"No buts. Just try to forget about Harry, okay? Don't let him ruin your birthday. We can still have fun - and that sounded really weird but I just meant we could... do something fun. That still sounds weird, oh god." He says, making me laugh the tiniest bit.

I look up into his eyes, "Niall."

"Yeah, Megan?"

"You've got really nice eyes," I say.

He laughs, "Thanks? So do you? That was really random. Okay, let's go downstairs, yeah? Watch tele or something."

I wipe my eyes, "O-okay, yeah."

He smiles weakly, and we both walk downstairs and into my living room, as I whimper slightly every time I think of Harry, trying not to cry again.

Niall pushes the door of the living room open and we both sit down on the couch. I start to cry again at the thought of Harry, which makes Niall wrap his arms around me and rub my back comfortingly, before resting his chin on my head. It honestly feels a lot better to have a shoulder to cry on then to cry alone with no one to comfort you.

There is noises from the front door a while later, making Niall and I look wide-eyed in the direction of the living room door, where in only seconds appears a very angered-looking Harry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: maybe harry lost his marbles and he wants them back?? ba dum tss

wtf am i talking about

GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE COMMENTS ON THE LAST CHAPTER, I WAS SO FREAKED OUT BECAUSE I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT AT ALL. I WAS LIKE 

IS THIS THE ILLUMINATI

ok there is something wrong with me

BUT THANKS SO MUCH. BECAUSE OF ALL THE COMMENTS I DECIDED TO UPDATE AGAIN SO WOOOO. maybe if i get a good amount of votes and comments again ill update tomorrow? eh, eh? ;) (i want u bad) oh and tell me who you ship? im curious. :)

thanks so much for reading, i love you all so much,

Lisa :)