Epilogue

3rd Person POV

Uriah woke up with sweating pouring down on his face. The light from the windows shone down on his face. A lone tear slipped down onto his face. He slowly got up and closed the blinds.

He felt the air around him freeze slightly. He ignored it and went and ate breakfast in the cafeteria; alone. He ate painfully slow and he dismissed anymore who tried to talk to him. Many of the previous initiates said their sorry's and continued on their way.

He went back to his apartment and just sat down and did nothing. He thought of nothing, but her. Nothing processed through his brain.

***

The doctors tried long and hard, but they couldn't save her. Nothing worked and eventually they had to give up and they called Uriah, telling him she had died.

***

They had a funeral for her the next day and Uriah didn't even speak one word. He sat emotionless and motionless. The pain of her death seeped through him and he went home. He was getting into bed after eating something, when suddenly there was a knock at the door.

He yelled the door said,"I'm coming. I'll just be a minute."

He walked over to the door slowly and opened it. In front of him was no one. He then looked down and saw something amazing. A baby lay before him. He stepped out and looked for anyone. No one was in the hallway.

He looked back down to the baby and saw a note. He picked it up and read it slowly.

Hello Uriah. This baby here is your daughter. Tris' daughter. Tris may have died, but the baby didn't.

He stared at the baby and thought about Tris. He decided to name the baby...

•••

WELL HEY EVERYONE THIS BOOK IS DONE! Mostly... But I will be posting a sequel probably. And there will be a new part about the name and other things I need to discuss. Well thank you everyone for reading this book and well... Have a great day!

Goodbye everyone.