Chapter 8

I turn around and grab the bucket of cold water. I jump and throw it at Uriah (The water, not the bucket...). He instantly jumps up and envelops me in a cold hug.

Tomorrow is a almost two years since we first met. Which means tomorrow is the Choosing Ceremony. I wonder how many Divergents, Four and I are going to get this time.

I jump away from him and try to lock the bathroom door, but he gets it open. I ask."Uri. Please get out."

He suddenly yells,"PANSYCAKE!" and walks out.

I get into the shower and I swear I hear the door open. I decide to ignore it and turn off the shower. I jump out of the shower and look around.

That little weasel.

He stole my towel.

I scream,"URIAH PEDRAD! GET YOUR BUTT HERE NOW! WITH MY TOWEL!"

He skips over to the door and stands just behind it. He casually throws it behind him and mutters,"Oops,". I scowl at him and get my towel.

"Uriah, you are dead in my heart!'"

''I couldn't be!" he half whispers, half yells.

"Yeah... You couldn't be..."

"Mhm. You love me to much,"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Don't get cocky," and I continue,"Or cockier..."

Four and I are kind of friends now. We have all gotten over what happened.

I basically just manage to throw some clothes on before Christina comes barging in. She shouts,"Uriah! Hurry up! Candor or Dauntless party at Zeke's! NOW!". Christina walks out of the room satisfied and leaves me with Uriah.

Uriah jumps out of the shower and falls down, but gets up and continues running. He throws on anything he can find and asks,"Are you ready?" practically yelling. I shake my head. If there is anything Christina has taught me, it is make sure you wear lots of clothes for Candor or Dauntless.

I basically throw on anything I can find, that looks good, before I am done. I turn my head slightly to find Uriah staring. "Lets go!" I shout.

We finally get there. Fashionably late.