Chapter 9

It is one miserable day outside!! It is pouring!!

So, an idea about the movie finally came to me!! Some characters from I’m Back Baby are going to be in this. Including:

·         Selen

·         Austun (this is a character from I’m Back Baby. I know I had two Austins just spelt differently. THEY ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CHARACTERS!!)

·         Maybe Rachel, haven’t decided yet

So they are going to help me with the movie. Here we go!!

Song:

You’re Not Sorry by Taylor Swift

<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

As I started walking to the building, with Logan by my side, I started to get nervous.

Who was I kidding! I’m not like them! I haven’t been in the business for my entire life! I wasn’t breed for this! I’m not flawlessly beautiful, or funny, or creative!! What am I even doing here?!

Logan must’ve sensed that I was feeling nervous because he looked down at me smiled, and grabbed my hand, interlacing our fingers. My heart soared! He, actually, probably hear it. Here is one of the biggest stars in Hollywood, holding my hand. But in every situation that is unbelievably good… that little voice inside your head comes up with a reason that explains the situation that sends your heart crashing again, and here is mine.

He is probably only doing it because he feels bad for you.

My heart stopped beating frantically. That makes perfect sense. He wouldn’t do that because he actually had feelings for me. I’m just some boring girl from the country.

We continued our walk up until the door. It was big, white, and looked fancy. That is all about I could tell you, because as soon as we were within a one foot radius of it, it was whipped open.

Logan removed his hand from mine, put it on the small of my back, and gave me a gentle push inside the home. We walked through a couple of hallways and into a big room. It had a high ceilings and a light blue/ silver color scheme. Although you really couldn’t see any of the furniture with all of the people in the room.

“Come on, we should go talk to the director first,” he looked into my eyes as he said this. I nodded and walked along side him as we made our way over to where there director stood with another older looking guy, a teenage girl, and a teen guy. The director looked over to us walking to him.

“Ah, Katie! Logan! How are my stars today?” he gave me a quick hug, and Logan a handshake. The older man and other people smiled at us. I recognized the people that looked to be around the same age and me and Logan.

It was Selen Hovett (A/N idk if I gave her a last name in I’m back baby), and Austun Blake. Two of the most famous stars in Hollywood. Selen was about the same height as me, with blond hair, and silvery eyes. Austun was about as tall as Logan with brown hair and green eyes.

“We are good, thanks Randy,” Logan replied to the director.

“Hi, I’m Selen, I do believe I will be playing your best friend in this film!” she grinned at me. I smiled back.

“Hi Selen, I’m Katie,” I put my hand out in front of me, but she just pulled me into a hug. After a second of hesitation I hugged her back.

When we pulled back I saw Logan and Austun about to start talking.

“Logan, man, how are you doing?” they did a man-hug.

“Good, How’ve you been?”

“Good, man, good,” Then they started talking about past projects, and this current one.

“Come on Katie, let’s leave them to their men talk,” She links her arm through mine, and start walking towards one of the couches.

“So, I don’t believe I have seen you around before, have you done movies before?” She looks at me confused.

“Um no. I moved here to live with my Aunt and Uncle, and my cousin and her friends, set me up with this audition. And well… I got it,” I smiled at her.

“You know, you remind me a lot of myself,” she said picking up a drink from the table. I had heard that she came into this business because of a dream, but I didn’t know anything else about her.

“How so?” I asked. She put the drink back down again, and turned to me.

“Well I used to be made fun of because I wanted to be an actress, but then I came here, got an agent, and well… I made it,” She finished smiling at me. She seemed very proud of this fact.

We continued talking for about another ten minutes before we were joined by the boys. All together we talked about the movie, the script, and they let me in on a few secrets about Hollywood. Then our attention was called to the director, Randy, who was standing at the front of the room.

“Alright everyone, as you all know we have a newcomer with us. Miss Katie Sky, care to join me?”

<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Sorry this took longer than I said it would, I wrote a lot more than I thought I would.

Thanks for reading!!