chapter 5

Sorry if the title is repeated, but it is late, my computer just got over a virus and im tired so this is gonna be short. im really sorry :)

enjoy <33

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'''''

"so tell me about yourself Kaite," i could barely believe all this.

"Um, i dont acually live in california, i am staying here with my Aunt and Uncle. I am in high school, i like to read sing and dance, even though i cant sing or dance. i love to play volleyball. i love going to the ocean. my favorite season is winter, because it is so pretty. the girls that where with me today where my cousin and her friends. and i dont really know what else," i tapped my chin thoughtfully. he chuckled and side glanced at me.

"no that was good Katie. i live in california, have been in the show business since i was 9, i love driving, still want to go to college and i am 16. how was that?"

"haha that was pretty good," i turne my head towards the open window, letting my hair flow out behind me. the car slowed and we pulled up to a cozy looking resturant.

"here put this on," i turned back around to see him holding out his jacket and sunglass out to me.

"um no thanks," i replied blushing.

"they are so the poparatizy doesnt regonize you, silly,"

"oh haha..." i tailed off putting the glasses on and his jacket on. im pretty sure no one would reconize me at this very moment. i threw a quick smile at him, only to relized he want there. then i heard my door being opened. he stuck his hand out to help me out of the car. at soon as i put my hand in his. a freaking lightning storm went off just outside the car.