19

We played the game and it was awesome. My team won, and it was complete success. Newt ended up tripping me and he fell with me and we landed on top of each other which was uncomfortable to the others. We smiled at each other as we lay on the ground. Then I did the one thing that I thought i.e. outdo never do in this stupid maze. I kissed the stupid boy who I loved since I as him.

Now I'm running through the maze without Minho finally. It's like they thought I was going to die. Which I most likely was but that's never how I imagined it. I ran a corner and saw a person walking up to me and she said, "Let's go dear."

She grabbed my arms and objected me with a needle and I did the one thing I could think of. I screamed.

Newt's P.O.V
I heard the scream and I knew it was Sabrina. I was about to run into the maze when a letter was dropped to my feet. I picked and read it:

Dear Gladers,
We, WICKED, have taken Miss Sabina. She doesn't belong with you or in the maze at all. She belongs with us and she will work with us. Our chancellery wanted us to inform you that she will be taken care of well since she does belong with us. We hope to see you again. Maybe you can see your friend again. To Newt, who I assume is the first one reading this, we would like to tell you that your dear with the glowing green eyes may or may not leave with you. Why? You may ask. Well, she is Chancellor Ava Paige's daughter.
From, WICKED

A/N
This is the end. This book had been completed with a cliffhanger. The sequel will be coming up in a month or and so and I would like to thank all that read this. Now I hope you enjoy and please stay tuned for the sequel!
- Hailey