15

*Sabrina in WICKED*
It started off like every normal dream started. You think of a happy thought and keep it in your head until you finally drift off. That's how it's all started.

Then lights flashed and I was in a room watching, I was yelling at a woman telling her and screaming to let me stay or see him.

"I want to go see him! Now!" I yelled.

"You can't he's in the maze and no one can go in unless you are part of Group A." The woman states calmly.

"Then make me part of them!"

"No."

"Listen here to weirdo! If you don't let me go into Group A I'll either ruin this whole experiment or I'll walk and you need me."

"If you walk out you will be attacked by the Cranks."

"Does it look like I care! Choose one! If you don't I'll burn down the whole place!"

"You can't do that."

"Yes I can! And if you payed attention to me you would know!"

"Fine. We'll send you up into Group A. You can meet him and you can be reunited and stuff, but we're still taking your memories."

"Well I guess I'll get them back on my own."

"Fine we'll send you up tomorrow."

"Wonderful."

"But Sabrina."

"Yes?"

"You do know that someone's bound to remember who you are. They're going to try and kill you if they do."

"Yeah well I'll fight them off, Paige."

I then walked out of the room and it all faded. I was then in a bright room and people were working on my thigh. Putting shots and needles into it to heal me. Then they simply said, "Sabrina wake up."

With that I shot out of bed and expected to feel pain in my thigh. I was so mesmerized I didn't realize that Newt and Minho stood at the end.

I felt no pain at all. How was that possible? That was a memory. Or was it? Was that perhaps not a memory and somehow WICKED came and fixed me. Or maybe they fixed me in my dream state. Who knows all I know was that I was healed.

"Wow." I say.

"What happened?" Minho asked.

"How long have been out since the incident?"

"About a day. Why?" Newt asked.

"Because my thigh is completely healed with no sign that I was stabbed. No pain whatsoever." I stand up and walk around and surprisingly I had not limp.

The boys had wide eyes and looked at each other in awe and then back at me.

"What happened?" Minho asked again.

"Bri why are you walking with no limp and no pain?" Newt asked concerned.

"I have no idea." I say.

"Well it's bloody amazing that you're alive at least." He pulled me into a hug and kisses the top of my head. "I have to go tell Alby. I'll be back soon." He then walked out leaving me and Minho still in the room.

"What happens when I was out?" I ask.

"Do you want to know what happened to Newt or the whole Glade?" Minho asked. He knew I meant Newt. "He basically stayed here with you the whole time. He looks tired, Right?"

"Yeah." I say.

"Well he didn't sleep or eat because he wanted to make sure you didn't die. He was worried sick about you. I'm pretty sure if you died he would've killed himself."

"Wow."

"Yeah. We should go get you some food. Newt'll meet us there."

So we walked to breakfast and I couldn't help but kind of feel guilty for what happened.

A/N
Sorry about the super cliffhanger from last time! But I'm updating now and I hope you like it! Stay tuned for the next one!
-Hailey