Chapter 5. {Learning More About Him}

I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to the new found light from behind the curtains of my room. I soon realized I was being weighed down at my waist by a strong, protective arm.

I followed it up to discover the owner..

It was only a sleeping angel, wait what?

Zayn's eyes were shut and he had a little crease on his forehead, showing he must be annoyed or angry about something in his dream.

I turned my head slightly to see the clock on my bedside table. It read '7:30 am.'

I've got to be at school by 9 am for my first day. So nerve wracking.

I sighed, I better wake him up so I can get ready..

"Zayn. Zayn?" I whispered softly.

He didn't stir so I began to shake him lightly.

I sighed in frustration as he tightened his grip around my waist and buried his face into my neck.

"Zaaaaynn.." I moaned a bit impatiently now but, he must've thought of something else because, I felt him smirk. "That's soo hot.."

 I attempted to shove his hard, firm chest but only earned a chuckle for Zayn.

Eventually, he must've felt sorry for me and let me free.

I rolled off the bed, falling to the floor suddenly. He peered over the bed, looking at me with a raised eyebrow and an amused smirk.

"You alright?" He asked me.

I nodded getting back to my feet then moving over to my wardrobe, searching for something decent to wear.

"Whatcha' doing?" He questioned me stretching his long arms, yawning.

"Getting ready for school." I replied in a rush, scurrying to my en suite bathroom.

After I had changed, I noticed Zayn was now sitting on the edge of my bed with his feet firmly on the ground, unlike mines which usually dangle.

"I'll see you in ten minutes." Zayn told me before walking over to the door.

I was confused so I followed him closely, "Why?"

"I'm taking you to school." He carried on walking down the stairs.

"How do you know which school I'm going to?" I quizzed him.

He chuckled, turning around as we reached the door, "Babe. There is only one college in this neighbourhood."

He kissed my forehead which startled me, then he smirked before strolling out, with his hands shoved into his lowly hanging jeans.

We've barely just met yet, we've just spent the whole night together talking about random stuff.

He seems like a decent guy.. He just looks different.

There has to be something more to him that I can't see.

Don't judge a book by it's cover..

~*~*~

After I decided I was happy with how I looked in my grey combat boots, denim ripped trousers, tee-shirt that said, 'Dream, Believe, Achieve' and a random shirt that I had wrapped around my waist, I decided I was finally ready for school.

I sighed, picking up my shoulder bag which will now by my school bag and headed out the door.

I noticed Zayn was leaning against a monster machine.