Chapter 27. {Stay Confident}

{{if you want another update, make sure you've all voted for ALL the chapters in this book. Please go back, if you haven't already, and vote for them all! Thanks so much-Tanisha .x}}

"You need to get out the house. It's been more than two weeks, Zayn." Jay sighed , sitting down on the sofa's arm rest... the very sofa that I was currently lying on. I’ve been doing this a lot because I can’t find anything better to do with my life. Why should I get up and pretend to be happy if I’m not with Sophia?

"I'm alright, mate. I'm fine here." I continued to stare at the ceiling which was filled with writing on for many nights of brainstorming.

Jay rolled his eyes at me, "no. That wasn’t a question-"

"-are YOU threatening ME?" I chuckled in amusement, cocking my head so I could face the lanky guy.

Jay groaned as he was standing up now, "c'mon Zayn! You’ve been a miserable ass for so long now, it’s getting to the point where it’s depressing! Let's go get some food, or something?"

His blue eyes were full of hope and he looked desperate, what a lovely friend. Someone that really cares about me. I can’t let him down can I?

I sighed, giving in, "Fine."

~*~*~

"Best milkshake ever!" Jay had finished his chocolate milkshake in record time and I was actually surprised he hadn’t had a brain freeze!

"Nah. Vanilla is a lot better." I smirked to myself at my inside joke. Sophia's favourite milkshake and flavour is vanilla. Oh man, I miss her so much. I didn’t know I can miss someone so much—to the point it hurts mentally and physically.

"Whatever man. I'm just glad you came and got some fresh air. See, it's nice to come out, isn't it?" he smirked at me, placing his arms around the back of his head as he lazily leaned back on the lamp-post we were next to.

But I wasn't actually paying that much attention to my curly haired lanky stubble faced friend; instead my attention was mainly on the gang of people on the opposite side of the road.

"Zay-"

"-Jay just look over there."

Jay followed my stare, and then let out a little gasp, "that's our Nath, isn't it?"

Phew. I thought I was going mad, daydreaming of Nathan Sykes... that would be weird wouldn’t it?

"That's what I was thinking. Who's he with?" I curiously ask him. I didn’t know he had any other friends then us. He’s supposed to be looking after Sophia... that’s his bloody duty, urgh.

Jay and I strained our eye-sight to look, without getting caught by bystanders thinking we're paedophiles or stalkers.