Chapter 11. {Can't Judge You Yet}

It was dark. The only light was coming from behind a large door that looked like it was leading to a club.

I didn't want to be in the dark so, I followed the light. I followed it until I could hear painful screams and cries.

Freezing in my place, the door flung open and out was pushed a girl looking like a bimbo; based on what she was dressed in.

Her dark mascara and eyeliner was smeared across her fake tanned cheeks.

She limped past me- almost to hide the pain she was feeling, then she started waddling.

That was weird.

I heard more screaming and crying, and it kept happening.

Six more girls came out one by one, doing the same actions as the first girl had done.

Something strange was going on..

I opened the large dark door and crept inside.

I almost screamed myself, to see Zayn on top of a girl doing an unusual position, as she screamed out in pain.

He was acting so tough, like he didn't care how she felt.

Then Tricia's words hand rung into my head, "He plays his own rules. Does how he pleases.."

Looking at him now.. that was exactly what he was doing.

If he's not a toy boy.. HE'S A RAPIST! I HAVE A RAPIST IN MY HOUSE!

I screamed out an shut my eyes as things got unbearable to watch.

~*~*~

I found myself on my soft bed with someone shaking me.

Zayn was straddling my waist, balancing his weight on his knees. He was shaking me slightly, almost with worry on his face, psht!

All I really noticed was the fact that his bare chest was freaking me out, how many bloody tattoos?!

"Soph! Soph! It's okay! I'm here! Soph, answer me! Sophia!" he looked at me with such emotion that I couldn't single it down to one.

I opened my mouth to speak but, all that came out was, "Rapist."

He got off my waist and I sat up against the headboard of my bed. He sat down next to me, and I realized the side next to me had the duvet back.. meaning he had slept with me last night.. oh man.

"Talk to me. What rapist? Did someone rape you?! When?!" he questioned me, anxiously.

I refused to look at him because I'd just end up screaming, "You. You were sexually abusing so many girls. You're a rapist!" I whispered, shaking a bit... this can't be happening to me.. I didn't ask for any of this.

I knew he was staring at me for a few seconds then he burst out laughing; like he had done when I thought he was a toy boy.

I turned and glared at me, "What's so funny?!" I snapped at him.

"I'm not a rapist bab-"

"-YOU WERE GOING TO USE ME IN THE SCHOOL JANITORS CLOSET YESTERDAY!!" I reminded him.

"What?! I wasn't going to use you! WHY THE HELL WOULD I HURT YOU!? I WOULD NEVER EVER HURT- I mean..." then he looked away from me to my purple bed sheets that were suddenly more interesting.

Did he just say.. he'd never hurt me? Yet apparently, he's in a 'killer gang' ?!

"Zayn.. Don't snap or yell or whatever at me um... a little birdie told me that-"

"-that I'm in a dangerous gang and I'm the leader." he finished the sentence for me, still not making eye-contact with me. Annoying- really annoying.

"Yeah.. that.." my thoughts began to wonder.

How did he know I was going to say that?!

"Do you believe what you've heard?" He asked me, almost curiously.

I didn't know how to answer causing Zayn to smirk, "Well you should.. because, it's all true."

"So.. you're a player? You're planning to have SEX with me?!" I questioned me, fury washing through me. I'm getting ready to kick him out my house... he can go sleep outside! I don't even care if he will be homeless for a few days- I AM NOT GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM. HELL NO.

He chuckled and dropped his arm lazily around my shoulder, "Don't act so surprised. You know you want me too." he whispered in a seductive tone into my ear... ew- ew- ewww.

"Psht.. in your dreams." I scoffed, punching his chest playfully.

"Yep. In my wet dreams." He winked at me, oh God.

I rolled my eyed and sighed, "You haven't answered my question."

"Yes, I was a player." and my heart began to start thumping.

I looked away from him, ready to shove him out the house. But, then he did the unexpected and he placed his large hands around my left one and started playing with it, looking down at it.

"That was until I met you.." He mumbled. His voice as barely audible, but I just managed to hear it.

"Tell me about your gang." I quickly changed the subject. I didn't want it to get.. um soppy?

"What bits do you wanna know?"

I know there would be bad bits and really bad bits too. I wasn't ready to hear the really bad bits right now. It's all too much to take in so quickly. I still haven't got over that dream.

"Tell me who's in your gang first."

He carried on playing with my fingertips as he talked, "Well, Tom and Max are on of the main ones in the gang. Also there's three other members, but they're not that.. violent.."

I nodded my head, waiting for him to continue.

"I can show you them tonight.. if you want?" he suggested, his hazel eyes looking at me.

I thought about it then shook my head, "Not tonight. It's all too much to take in."

He nodded and gave me a small smile, squeezing my hand slightly.

"You should be scared of me Soph. I'm dangerous.." he sighed, letting go of my hand.

"Why do I need to be scared of you Zayn? What kind of advantage does that give you over me?" I questioned me a bit annoyed.

"No power.. I just- I just need to know." but I know there was something more..

Maybe it was to do with his past.. was it as bad as mines?

Or worse...?

I didn't know his full story so, I can't judge him.

Not just yet thought..

{{I LOVE LOVE HIM OK URGH SO MANY FEELS. AND IM THE DAMN AUTHOR, IM NOT SUPPOSED TO BE FEELING LIKE THIIS, URGH ZAYN! Sorry, anyways... His gang ;) who do you think the other three guys are? Lemme give you a clue.. they're famous.. ok? people hate em but I don't. Keep commenting it makes me feel loved for once! -Tanisha .xx}}