Chapter 31. {Things I Can't}

hey you beautiful people, guys. My goal, is, to, get, 10,000 reads by Christmas? Do you think I'll get it? Maybe? Oh wow, I just... am so.. close! ahhhh love you all!-Tanisha .xox
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~*~*{Nathan}*~*~

"Ah, Jasper. Fancy seeing you here." His Irish accent was so thick, so frightening.

"Jason." I corrected him, trying to see confident but it failed so badly.

"Of course it is. What brings you here?" He breaths out smoke from his cigarette as he talks.

"I-I'm just walking." I answer, stupidly.

He simply nods, "Same."

Okay... now what?!

His blue eyes are burning onto my face, like he was trying to figure out what I was thinking, like he was sussing me out. It was honestly really, really creeping me out.

"Do you drink?" He asked me randomly, taking another puff of his cigarette.

"N-no." I replied, cautiously.

He let out a low chuckle, "Of course you don't You're a mummies boy, aren't you James?"

This time I didn't other to correct him. I didn't want to respond either.

"Where's your... girlfriend, then?" He asks me, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Um.. I don't have one?" I answer again quite stupidly, realizing after I answered, that he was talking about Sophia. Damn it, I forgot about the plan!

"Oh really? So you aren't dating Sophia? I'm pretty sure she's with someone though. Some guy that she's 'more then friends' with.. a complicated relationship." Niall is creeping me out. It's like he's trying to break down my safety walls.

"Um-I-I don't know." but obviously I do.. Who isn't better described then Zayn?

He chuckles again, "Sure you don't." is he seeing past my lies?! "Do I scare you, Jason?" Niall's voice was clear and he's so straight to the point.

My pout parted to answer, but words failed me. I shut my mouth quickly, letting out a gulp.

Niall noticed, and my answer as clear.

A smirk was visible on his face. He stomped out his cigarette and he strolled over to me. My breath hitched and I felt very dizzy.

"You should be scared. You should know better then to stand in the way of me... me and Sophia." His accent is so strong in a hiss.

"You know you should just let me have her. Ha, Jake. You make me laugh." He spat beside my feet, for no apparent reason before turning to walk away.

Not before sticking his dominant finger up at me, laughing hysterically and walked away.

After I knew the coast was clear,  I let out a yell that I had been holding in for so long.

That had to be the most scariest experiences of my whole life..

Of all the people I had to bump into, it had to be him. The one I had been having nightmares of. He was haunting me in my dreams, and in reality. If he knew who I was, he could hold so much against me.

He wants Sophia..

I-I don't know how to think straight. I need to tell the gang...now.