My Failed Stories

This is just going to be a collection of some of the stoies that i have posted up, but failed to finish!

I'm sure everyone has done it haha

I may or may not take out some stories because i may decide to continue them! Thanks!

Stories in the Trash Bin:

Lucky Me:

-When Riley uncovers her boyfriends secret, she realizes that everything wasn't what she wanted it to be. Her world turns upside down as one secret leads to another. Riley needs her friends more than ever, but what happens when the ones you thought you knew the most were the ones holding the darkest secrets?

How To Ruin Your Life:

-Violet is taking writing into her own hands. Follow her as she tells you all about how her Junior year isn't what she hoped it'd be.

   Beware, this story contains the following:

- An imense amount of gummy worms

- Chinese food

- School dances

- Foreigners

- and so much more

If you are allergic to any of these items, I suggest you take precaution before reading. Violet thanks you!

Be My Escape:

Kara Forrester has always worked hard. Whether it was for school or her basketball, her dad always told her to put 110% into everything she does. She had her whole life planned out; she'd go to college and play basketball, marry her boyfriend of two years, Eli, and be an athletic trainer for the Celtics. She wanted it all, but what happens when one night changes it all; she gets kidnapped.

She is faced with reality and that sometimes you can't plan everything out. Sometimes you just need to escape.

It Happens:

Hailey Collins has always been under the impression that family was nothing more than a hassle. With her workaholic mom and a father that walk out on her just to start a new family; Hailey never knew what it felt like to have a real family.

When Hailey's erratic behavior finally sends her mother off the edge, she is sent to go live with her father in a small Washington  town for the summer. Not only does she have to face a whole new family but she feels like she has to fight for her fathers attention from a total stranger, Logan, the boy who lives across the street.

But what happens when she realizes that there are people that have it a lot worse than she does?

Facebook Official

When Anita Mann finds herself faced with her overly girly choir teacher, Mr. Eiber, she doesn't know what to think. She makes it her duty to find out what this guy is really about. Apart from that, her Harry Potter obsessed step brother is now the school's new target for bullies; her best friend is hiding some (overly used) secrets; and not to mention her boyfriend is starting to pull away from Anita. What the heck is going on??

This is really just my 'fun story.' Not to be taken seriously at all!

_________________________________________________________-