3.0

Warning: smut (lol I know you like it anyway)

Luke's POV:

My hands were shaking as I inserted the keys in the door knob. Half of me was nervous while the other half was excited.

Kinda like when you are going to a concert. You should be happy because you will see your favorite but you can't just help but feel nervous.

I entered the house making sure the door was locked. I was shocked at the sight that welcomed me.

Vanilla scented candles were all over the place, a note on the ground saying,

"Hi Lukey I hope you like our surprise. Follow the candles. (Also put them out because we don't want to burn the house)"

I followed the trails of candles making sure to blow them on the way. Of course they all lead to my room. I went inside and gasped the the beautiful sight.

My sheets were on the floor with pillows all around. Fairy lights were hanged up the walls.

I admired the Polaroid photos that were also hanged on the wall. Pictures of me, Calum, Michael and Ashton.

"Do you like the surprise?" Michael whispered lowly surprising me.

"Jesus Christ Michael don't do that."

Calum and Ashton appeared beside him with smiles on their faces.

"But yeah of course I love the surprise, you really put a lot of effort into this. Thank you." I said hugging each of them.

They led me to their fort, seeing my laptop was plugged and there is a box of pizza and chicken nuggets.

"How did you buy pizza and nuggets?" I asked.

"Remember we can show up to people?" Calum said.

"Poor delivery guy. He didn't know he delivered pizza to ghosts." I said amused.

We all sat in the fort they made.

"What movie?" Ashton asked.

"Big Hero Six, I haven't watched that movie." Michael replied.

Ashton clicked on the movie while I got a slice of pizza. We all ate in silence while watching the movie

"Luke you have something on your mouth." Calum said.

"What? Where?" I said quickly getting a tissue to get it off.

"I got it don't worry." He replied getting a tissue and wiping near my chin. Of course being the cheeky bastard that he is, he stole a quick kiss.

"There all gone." He replied taking a seat again.

"Hey hands off first I'm trying to watch a movie." Michael whined.
I rolled my eyes and cuddled into Ashton's arms.

We reached to the point where Baymax had to sacrifice himself for Hiro and the lady to be able to get out the portal and I was crying my eyes out.

"This isn't fair, fuck you Disney for making me cry." I sniffled.

Michael was also crying his eyes out while Calum was there watching the movie silently. I could tell that he was just trying his best not to cry. I've been with them long enough to know when they are happy, mad or upset.

"It's so unfair that the world will always take a person you love away from you." I said sadly.

"That's true but what really matters most is how you spent your time with that person. I salute Baymax though. He had the courage to sacrifice himself so that two people will be saved." Ashton said rubbing my back.