0.5

Calum's POV:

It was sad that this will be the last time I can scare Luke. Ashton is right, if we scare him too much he'll leave. It doesn't matter anyway nobody ever stays.

I see Luke going upstairs for a shower. This will be fun.

I make my plan while I follow him. By the time we reached the bathroom, I have thought of the perfect plan.

Luke started taking off his clothes in preparation for the shower. Damn out of all the people that we have haunted he was definitely the most attractive. He doesn't have abs but he has a flat stomach. He has a cute little bum and legs that go on forever. Stop it Calum you can't think like this anymore you're dead.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I hear water splashing. Time to make my plan into action now.

I used my powers to make the water stop flowing.

"What the fuck." I heard Luke mutter.

Perfect. This was the thing I like the most in scaring Luke. He was so responsive.

I slid the shower door open slowly. This time Luke was letting out a string of 'oh my god' and 'holy shit'. I knew not to scare him so much because he might slip in the shower. I wouldn't want to be a murderer.

I finally wrote the words 'You can't just get rid of me' on the mirror. I then opened the bathroom door leaving Luke screaming. I know that wasn't the best scare I could have done but maybe I want Luke to stay.

***
Ashton's POV:

The sounds of Luke's screams made me hesitant to scare him more. He's been through a lot. I'm worried Luke won't forgive us one we appeared to him.

I made sure no one was in the house before putting my plan into action. I knocked on his door lightly. Fortunately Luke opened his door. I walked downstairs leaving foot prints. Luke followed me to the living room. I quickly wrote the words 'I'm sorry' on the wall using blood.

Luke simply ran to his room not saying a word. I wiped the mess I made before going upstairs and whispering "sorry" outside Luke's door.

***
Mikey's POV:

It was late in the evening and I was in Luke's room watching him check his phone. I have been here for a few hours waiting for Luke to sleep. I waited half an hour before he finally put down his phone and went to sleep.

If he ever stays after what I will do, then he is the right person that will save us.

Watching sleep peacefully made me guilty of what I was about to do. I touched his forehead and I transmitted him the memory that I will never forget.

Our death. How Calum, Ashton and me died. How the person we so called best friend betrayed us.

I watched Luke toss and turn in his sleep. Tears were falling from his eyes and he was having difficulty breathing.

After a few more minutes I took away the memory from him. Luke finally calmed down.

Guilt washed over me. Death is always scary. I hope Luke stays after this.

"Goodnight Luke." I said before leaving the room.

***
Hi guys I'm sorry for the POV switching but I really wanted you to have a peek on their personalities.

So basically Calum is the mean tough guy, Ashton is the cute sweet guy and Michael is a mix of Calum and Ash. Plus I know their plans weren't really scary but I'm sure it will scare the shit out of me if it ever happens to me.

Anyway thank you for the reads and the votes. I'll see you in the next update bye ily all. :)