2.7

Luke's POV:

"I invited Dr. Alex for dinner."

I spat my drink out when I heard what my mom said.

"You what?!"

I have been going to Alex for a week now and it's not that I hate him but sometimes that man creeps me out. He's been texting me ever since he got my number and he flirts with me when he gets the chance.

"Well since he is a nice man and all, I invited him as a sign of gratitude. I mean you got better. You don't talk to yourself anymore." My mom said nonchalantly.

Over the past week Calum, Ashton, Michael and I have grown closer together, romantically speaking. Whenever I am home alone (which happens often), I spend time with them. I'm still not sure what we are but it's cool. I may or may not have maked out with the three of them.

"Yeah sure whatever." I replied and went to my room since I had nothing to do.

I let myself fall down the bed and the three of them appeared.

"Hi Lukey what's up?" Ashton asked sweetly.

"Hey, only I can call him that." Michael whined kissing my cheek in the process.

"You all can call me that, I don't mind." I said softly since my mom was downstairs.

"Before I forget, My psychiatrist will be here for dinner so..."

"Does that mean you can't hang out with us?" Calum pouted. How can this boy turn from cocky asshole to cute puppy in seconds? Someone explain this sorcery.

"Sorry I can't. Well we can hang out right now but we can't make so much noise."

"Well I guess that means that I can't do the type of hang out I want." Michael said suggestively wiggling his eyebrows.

"You bet, Luke is so loud. Like when he first came to this house and he was wanking, I can hear his moans from the kitchen." Calum added.

I felt my cheeks turning to a bright red color. I never knew I was that loud.

"Stop." I said and threw a pillow at them.

"Yes oh god, harder. Fuck." Calum moaned jokingly.

"I'm not even a bottom!" I protested even though I was somewhat turned on by Calum moaning.

"Sure Luke, sure." Ashton said

I flipped them all off.

"Well Lukey if you aren't a bottom, then who would you fuck?" Michael whispered to my ear, his hot breath making me shiver.

"Don't make a sound." Ashton said and started leaving kisses on my neck.

I whimpered and now I realized that yep I'm definitely a bottom.

"Still a top Lukey?" Calum asked before connecting his lips with mine.

"The door." I hummed.

"I locked it." Michael said playing with the hem of my shirt.

It's amazing that these three boys have so much power over me.

"Off." Ashton commanded tugging at my shirt.

"Luke, Dr. Alex is here." My mom shouted from downstairs.

Mini me went down right away.

"Well I guess we'll just continue this later." I sighed and gave them all a kiss.

"Bye Lukey." They all giggled.

I flipped them off and went downstairs.

"Hey." Alex greeted. He looks a little paler than usual as if he wasn't that comfortable.

He leaned in and pointed to my neck.

"Shit um just a second." I said running to the bathroom.

I looked at the mirror and saw that there were three love bites (a/n: I don't call it hickey because that word makes me cringe.)

Luckily, my mom's make up is in the cabinet so I used some foundation to cover it up. I fixed my hair as well since I look like I got laid.

I went out of the bathroom when I was done.

"Sorry about that."

Ashton probably marked me up just so that Alex won't try to hit on me.

"It's fine. It's quite amusing actually." Alex replied.

"Goodevening Dr. Alex, I'm still cooking so is it okay if Luke would give you a tour of the house." My mom gave Alex a genuine smile before going back to the kitchen.

"Well there's not much in this house so I'll start with my bedroom."

I lead him to my room and with each step we took, Alex looked paler.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine. Just stressed from work."

We reached my room and he now he looked like he was going to puke. I shrugged it off and opened the door.

"Alex?"

"Michael?"

Fuck.

***
Hey guys. I'm so sorry for not updating for like a month? Idk I swear I didn't die. I had a lot of school work and I just love to procrastinate and shit so.

I might bring back Fake today.
This book will only have 2/3 chapters plus epilogue. Thank you for all your support :)