2.9

Luke's POV:

It is the day after the dinner and things couldn't be any better. Calum, Michael and Ashton have been acting a little strange though. It's like they're sick.

"Luke, I'm gonna be out of the house today until tomorrow evening. I will be visiting your brothers, do you want to go?" My mom asked.

My mom is leaving the house that means I can spend time with Mikey, Calum and Ash.

I shook my head no and took a bite of my sandwich.

"I figured. Anyway I'll be leaving in an hour. Take care okay. Don't let anyone in and don't burn down the house. Call me if something goes wrong." She reminded.

"Yep I know." I replied taking another bite.

"I'm serious Lucas if I learn that you threw a party in this house I will whoop your ass." She said seriously.

"Yeah okay got it." I said raising my hands in the air.

She went to her room probably to pack her things. I went to my room to tell the news to my three boyfriends? I'm not sure what we are.

"Calum, Ash, Mikey we have the house to ourselves!" I whisper-yelled.

"Finally! I really missed spending time with you." Michael said fist pumping the air.

I let myself fall into the bed relief washing over me.

"What should we do?" Calum asked.

"Netflix and chill." Michael replied smirking.

Ashton grimaced at Michael's words.

"Where are your manners? We should take Luke on a date first."

I blushed. I mean netfilx and chill sounds good (and maybe feels good) to me but Ashton asking me on a date is something different.

"So Luke do you um want to go on a date?" Ashton asked shyly.

"Of course Ashton but how? You can't go out of the house." I replied.

"We can Netflix and chill?" Michael offered.

And of course Ashton hit him in the head.

"Maybe we can." I said suggestively.

"Nope Luke we will treat you right." Ashton said.

Something is wrong, Ashton is being extra serious and I have no clue why.

"Luke how about go to Sam's house for a bit, stay there while we prepare the place?" Calum added.

"Sure why not, just don't burn down the house or anything because I will be screwed." I said.

I took my phone out of the charger and took the car keys.

"Bye I'll see you all tonight." I said giving each of them a quick kiss before going out of the house making sure the door is locked.

***

"What brings you here Luke?" Sam asks as we took a seat on his bed.