2.3

Luke's POV:

"Hi Lukey."

I feel Calum, Ashton and Michael appear behind me.

"Holy shit!" Sam said covering his face in shock.

"Jesus christ Luke, tell me this is just a prank." Sam said still covering his face.

"Too bad kid, we are real." Calum said smirking as he walked towards Sam.

"Sam it's okay. Open your eyes they won't hurt you." I said and slowly removed his hands from his face.

"Hi Sam." Ashton said cheerfully.

"H-Hi." Sam said still shaking with fear.

"So uhm these are the boys I was telling you about." I said nervously.

"I thought boy." He said a little more confident this time.

I bit my lip. I didn't know what to do. Sam might ditch me. I mean there is nothing weird with liking three boys at the same time that are already dead. Nope not at all weird.

I leaned in closer and whispered, "That's the thing Sam. I like the three of them at the same time."

"Hey we can hear you from here Luke." Calum said smirking. God, I really want to wipe that smirk off his face with a kiss.

Michael in the other hand, didn't look pleased. I frowned seeing Michael is upset. What the hell did I do now?

Ashton, Calum and Sam talked for a while. I'm happy that they got along. Thankfully, Sam agreed to cover up.

"Thanks a lot Sam, I hope you aren't too weirded out." I told him while walking him to his car.

"No problem Luke, you owe me pizza though. Oh and tell Calum and Ashton they are cool." He said before getting in his car and driving off.

I make my way back to my house and I haven't even closed the door when Michael dragged me to my room.

"What the fuck was that about?! I thought we already talked about this. Why did you ask Sam to cover up for us?" He yelled at me.

"I'm just being careful Mikey. My mom is already suspicious. She might decide to leave the house
if she thinks I have gone insane. Is that what you want? What the fuck Michael don't you trust me?" I shout back. I didn't care if my mom can hear me.

"That's the point Luke! It's pathetic that you need someone to cover up the things you do. You need to learn to be responsible for the things you do." He pointed out. Michael had a point but does he really want me to go around preaching I have a crush on a ghost.

"You can't tell me what to do Michael! You're not my boyfriend. Kissing you once doesn't mean we are in a relationship."

"What the fuck is happening here?"

"Non of your business Asian." Michael spat.

"It is my fucking business. How dare you talk to Luke like that?"

"Will you two motherfuckers stop fighting?!" Ashton scowls.

Thank God, Ashton broke the fight before anything else can happen.

"The two of you are already twenty three, Luke is only eighteen leave him alone." He says as he pushes the two of then out the room. Damn Ashton can go from cute boy to daddy in half a second. I mentally scold myself for my unholy thoughts.

He walks to me and pulls me in a hug.

"It's okay Luke it will get better."

***
Holy fuck I'm so sorry its late and shitty. I was just so tired yesterday and I experienced little bit of writer's block so...

I made a new book its called Fake and its muke, so if you are muke af (I know you are) go ahead and check it out.

Anyways thank you so much for 2K I can't even. I really love you all.