0.6

Luke's POV:

I woke up feeling tired as ever. Strange things have been happening to me this week and they just got worse yesterday. Especially when I dreamed about three teenage boys getting brutally murdered by another boy.

I got up and made my bed. I looked at the mirror and I was surprised at what I saw.

My hair's a mess and my usual bright blue eyes are now a cloudy grey color.

I went for a shower and changed into my black skinny jeans and 'You Complete Mess' shirt. Right now, I feel like a complete mess.

I went downstairs and I was greeted by my mom making pancakes.

"Good morning Luke." She said with a smile.

"Hi mom we need to talk about something." I said rubbing my face in frustration. I have talked to her about the things that have happened but she didn't believe me. She said I was making this up just so I can go back to Sydney.

"Luke, honey, listen we won't go back to Sydney just because you want to okay? You're being unreasonable. Do you think its easy to earn money without your father? Stop being a brat." She said putting a plate of pancakes before walking away.

I didn't mean to upset her. What I'm saying is true anyways. I ate slowly considering I lost my appetite.

After eating I went up my room. I wanted to sleep but at the same time I didn't because I'm scared something wrong will happen if I do.

I decided to watch Dan and Phil instead. They're the people that can brighten any shitty day.

Things were going well until I hear my door creak open.

"What do you want from me?" I yelled. I'm done with everything. I'm sick and tired of the things happening.

"I've never done anything to you." I reasoned out even though I know whatever was haunting me was merciless.

I was screaming for help until my voice was hoarse but I know no one is in the house since Jack and Ben went to uni the other day and mom went out after our argument.

"Shh calm down Luke we won't hurt you." I heard someone say as a hand covered my mouth.

I closed my eyes accepting the fact that this might be my last day on earth.

"Open your eyes love."

I shut my eyes tighter, scared that if I open them I will see the most horryfying sight.

"Please."

For a moment I feel calm. I open my eyes slowly seeing three angelic faces above me before passing out.

***
I'm getting feels from this. Are you? Oh and if you're wondering who Dan and Phil are you should check them out on YouTube bc they are awesome af. Again thanks to everyone who are voting. You're the reason I update.

I'll see you all later. Bye guys :)