Chapter 6

"Alright. So, what do you guys know about a monster that could have done this to me? I mean, us?" Dean asked. Percy and Jason just looked at each other and shrugged.

"I dunno. How do we know it isn't something that you have dealt with before? One of your monsters?" Percy asked, raising an eyebrow. Dean nodded thoughtfully.

"Well, there's only one place to go. The library. And," he grinned slyly at the demigods, "I can show you guys just what the world thinks of you." Percy groaned in protest and Dean gave him a look.

"You trying to avoid your adoring public, or the library?" He asked, trying not to laugh.

"Probably the library." Jason said, standing up and offering a hand to Percy.

"I can't decide which is worse: discovering that people are somehow stalking me and doing extremely strange things concerning my life, or the library." Percy said, dead serious. Jason laughed at his friend while Dean just snorted.

"Just you wait pal." Dean said. "Just you wait." Castiel gave them all a strange look before shaking his head.

"Are all demigods like this?" He asked, perplexed by their antics. Castiel had watched the two demigods interact with each other and it was... strange, to say the least. Percy and Jason looked at each other and shrugged once again.

"Yeah, pretty much." They said in unison, looking away from each other and now staring at Cas.

"Well then. How do you handle having so many in one place? Do you not drive each other crazy?" He asked.

"Oh no. Usually there is at least 4 or 5 death threats a day. We just project that anger into our training." Jason explained.

"Except the Ares kids. They project their anger into everything." Percy said and Jason nodded in agreement.

"Well, lets hope you two can stash your crazy long enough to find the monster that did this." Dean said as he finished packing up his stuff and he began to lead the way out of camp.