Chapter 3

"Well, you helped attract these things. You gonna help get rid of them?" Jason asked as he stabbed one and was immediately engaged with another. Dean immediately, dropped the phone, pulled out the demon blade, and began to fight the monsters. 

"Dean? Hey, what's going on man?" Sam asked after a few minutes. He could faintly hear the sound of a fight but that was it. "Dean!?" Then someone answered. 

"Dean can't speak with you right now, he's being strangled by the snake women." Castiel said into the phone. 

"Why aren't you helping him then Cas?" Sam demanded. 

"I am also being strangled." Cas suddenly did sound out of breath.

"Then how are you talking to me?" A slight pause then Cas was back. "I am no longer being strangled." 

"Then help Dean!" Sam nearly shouted. A couple of minutes later Dean was back on the phone. 

"Never let Castiel save me again. He tried to give me the Heimlich maneuver." Dean said, gasping slightly. 

"Isn't that what you're supposed to do?" Sam could hear Cas asking faintly and Dean swore at him. 

"That's for when someone is choking on something, not after they were strangled." Dean said irritated. 

"Give me that." Sam heard Dean protest and then silence. 

"Hey! You just hung up on my brother dude!" Dean said as Jason closed the phone and put it in his pocket. 

"Demigods can't use cellphones and if they are used by anyone with us the same thing happens: it's like sending out a beacon to all monsters in the area. Especially with 2 kids of the Big 3." Percy said in a 'duh' voice. Dean glared at the two demigods. 

"Fine. Why don't we go get our bus tickets and leave then?" Dean asked them. They shook their heads. 

"That is now a no-go. No sane person would let a bunch of teenagers who were just in a fight on their bus. We're going to have to walk for a while. Just like old times." Percy muttered that last bit. Dean sighed. 

"What I wouldn't do for the Impala right now." He said as the four of them all started to walk, their packs on their shoulders or backs. They stopped a few hours later for a dinner break in a clearing in these little woods in a park. Just as they were starting to eat their cold food Dean saw a... Dean wasn't sure what he saw. It was like this misty thing that had an image of a teenage girl about their age. 

"Perseus Jackson, where the Hades are you?" she demanded angrily. Percy gulped. 

"Hey, Wise girl. What's up?" he asked trying to play it off.  

"What does Chiron mean that you and Jason are going on a quest to Chicago? Seriously, I come a week late and you get another prophecy!" She said angrily. 

"Actually, Jason is the one that got the prophecy Annabeth. Not me. So, blame Jason for dragging me out here." Percy said defending himself.

"Hey! Sure, throw me under the bus. I thought we were bros dude." Jason said, pretending to be offended. Percy just shrugged and the Annabeth girl just sighed. 

"Who's with you two anyway? Chiron mentioned that you were helping some people out." 

"Oh, uh, this is Dean, who's apparently a mortal monster hunter and his friend Castiel, or as Dean calls him Cas, who claims to be an angel." Percy said and Annabeth gave him a look. 

"Very funny Percy. Everyone knows that Dean the hunter and Castiel the angel are fictional characters." Annabeth said. 

"What? No, they aren't. They're right here." Percy and Jason said at the same time as they looked over at the other two. 

"Yes they are. From 'Supernatural'. I should know I've read them like a hundred times." Cas was expressionless but Dean was rubbing his temples with one hand.

"Who is the chick and what does she mean that she's read those dumb books." Dean said using a bit of colorful language that will not be written. Percy and Jason gave them both a look.

"Um, this is my girlfriend Annabeth. Do you know what she's talking about?" Percy asked. Dean sighed.

"Yeah, I know what she's talking about. The author Chuck, or as the world knows him 'Carver Edlund', used to get visions of me and Sam while we were on cases and he wrote about us. Like, literally everything about us." Dean said. As he spoke Annabeth noticed him and Cas and was staring wide-eyed.

"You-you mean that you guys really are..." her voice trailed off as a look of wonder covered her face. "Oh my gods, I am such a big fan of those books oh my goodness wait 'til the others find out that you're real. Sorry Seaweed Brain got to go, love you." And the image vanished with her murmuring softly to herself. Dean sighed as Jason and Percy stared at them.

"So, there are books about you guys?" Jason asked incredulously and Dean nodded.

"Wow." Percy said. "So people read your private thoughts?" Again, Dean nodded. "You must feel so... violated." Dean glared at Percy as he and Jason began to laugh, grumbling under his breath about stupid teenage demigods. It went on like that for a while, Percy and Jason cracking jokes about the books at Dean's expense. Cas just didn't get why it was a big deal. That is until Dean's phone began to go off in Jason's pocket.

"We seriously need to get rid of this thing." Jason said as he pulled it out of his pocket. Dean snatched it away from him.

"Heck no! That's like telling Batman to throw away the Batcave!" Dean said before answering it. "Hey, Sam. What you need?"

"Actually, Dean, I did this to benefit you. I did some research on modern demigods and I found these books called 'Percy Jackson and the Olympians' and 'The Heroes of Olympus'. They're all about these modern day demigods." Dean felt his eyebrows rise when he heard the names of the books.

" 'Percy Jackson and the Olympians' huh? So, how exactly did you find these books?" Dean asked, raising his voice so that the others could hear the name of the books. The look on Percy's face was priceless and Jason began to laugh at his friend. Dean took a second to put Sam on speaker before Sam continued to speak.

"It wasn't that hard. These things are definitely more popular than our books." Dean nodded.

"So, what exactly are they about?" Dean asked.

"Well, they're about this kid, Percy Jackson, who finds out that he is a demigod son of Poseidon and his life as a demigod. Seriously, the crap he went through in the first series alone is unbelievable. He fought a bunch of gods, like three titans, became invincible and saved the world in like each book. Then the second series is the Percy guy again but this time he has to work together with six other demigods, and apparently there are Roman demigods because 3 of them are Romans. Anyway they have to save the world again but this time they have to fight Mother Earth who is apparently evil and wants to destroy all of humanity to avenge her children the titans. It's weird, but apparently people really like it. A lot of people like Percy the best, but the Jason guy is better in my opinion. He has a super cool backstory and could probably beat Percy in a fight. At least, that's my opinion. " Dean nodded, trying not to laugh at Percy's expression.

"WELL YOUR OPINION SUCKS!!!!" Percy shouted while Jason just gave a satisfied nod.

"And these other demigods, in the second series, are there guys named Nico and Jason and a girl called Annabeth?" Dean asked, giving Jason a look.

"Uh, yeah. There are characters called Jason Grace, Nico di Angelo, and Annabeth Chase. How'd you know that though?"

"Because, the demigods that captured me and Cas are Percy Jackson, Jason Grace, and Nico di Angelo as well as the centaur Chiron."

(A/N 3 pages! WOOT WOOT!! YEAH, WE FEEL ACCOMPLISHED NOW!!! Please comment, vote whatever else you want to do with this.)