Chapter Thirty-Seven

Maddison's POV

"Let's go back to my place." Cam finally says breaking the silence.

I nod, and he takes me by the hand, and leads me to a car.

-

When we get to his 'place' (which was a hotel.) We go to room 132.

As he opens the door, surprisingly the boy are there. There was new girls, which didn't bother me. They all get up to greet me. 

"Hey Maddie this is Maggie." Cater says.

A young girl with long black hair, and soft brown eyes. Her smile was beautiful.

"Hi." She says and pulls me into a hug.

Then Taylor walks up to me.

"Maddie oh my gosh." He says and pulls me into a tight hug.

"Oh yeah this is Bentley." He says, and a shy girl comes from behind him.

She had long straight brown hair, her green eyes, caught your attention. Her cute little freckles lined across her nose.

God all these girl where so beautiful. A tear slipped from my eye. Cameron looks at me.

"What's wrong?" He says, and brushes off the tear.

"These girls are so beautiful." I say whipping away my tear. I laugh at myself.

"Awe thank you." Bentley says, and pulls me into a hug. And as well Maggie.

As shy girl stand behind Jack Johnson.

"And you are?" I say and flash her a soft smile.

Jack steps next to her, and holds her hand.

"I'm Dylan." She says very softly.

Her eyes where crystal blue, and she had jet black hair that was curled that fell right above her butt. She was so pretty.

"I'm Maddison. But you can call me Maddie for short." I says and just her a little hug.

"You're absolutely flawless." I say and rub her arm.

"Hey what about me!" I hear someone yell, and Maddison, and Avery jump on me.

"OH MY GOSH!" I yell and hug them so tight they started chocking.

"JESUS!" They both squeal.

I haven't felt so good in such a long time. All these girls, and my main boys. I missed them. I miss the tour life. I missed all of them.

"Ugh I missed you guys." I says and we form a big hug.

"Maddie." Maddison says and steps in front of me.

"Yes Maddy." I say in return.

"Will you do us the honor and be another star on our tour, and have your own station?"

My jaw drops.

"YESSSS." I yell.

Warm hands rap around my waist, and they kiss my forehead. I turn around, and connect lips with Cameron's. God he still had those soft plump lips that you wanna kiss all the time. Are paste picks up. I pull away.

"For another time love birds." Matt says and winks. I shook my head and laughed.

"Maddison oh how I've miss you."

I've thought all along I was stupid, and there wasn't something missing. But I saw these guys again, and Cameron with his arms around. That's I knew that something missing has been found.