Chapter Thirteen

(Authors note: For Jack Johnson I am going to be just calling him Johnson to make things less confusing. ENJOY :) )

Maddison's POV

I wake up to the sound of loud talking, and banging on the wall. I stretch, and get up. Ava, and Jazz were still sound asleep. I walk out of my room, and knock on Johnson, Jack, and Carters room door. Jack opens the door.

"Ready for today?" He asks pulling me into a hug. I nod.

Last night before I went to bed, I talked to the boys, and they made room for me to have my own station. I'm actually really excited!

"What was that banging?" I ask rubbing my eyes.

"I have no idea, it was probably Cameron, Nash, Matthew, and Taylor's room." He says and shrugs his shoulders.

"I'm going to get ready. Okay?" I tell and also ask him. He nods and sneaks a little kiss. I feel my cheeks heat up.

I walk back to my room, and the girls where still sleeping. So I decided to shower. I play 'Lost star' by Adam Levin. I strip off my pajamas, and hop in the shower.

After I get out, I put on my bra, and underwear. I go back into the bathroom, and blow dry my hair, then curl it. I put on foundation, and then I do a smokey eye. I walk back out of the bathroom, and look threw my luggage to find what to wear. I pulled out pair of dark high wasted jean shorts and a cropped with tang top that says 'plants are friend'. Then I grab my white converse, and some jewelry. Then for the final touch i put in a black sun hat. I smile in the mirror. Jazz, and Ava were up by now.

"You look cute." Ava say hugging me.

"Thanks." I nod.

"Okay guys I better get going I'll see ya'll later." I hug them both and walk out of the room.

In the hall al the boys stood around waiting for me, and I felt weird. I looked at Jack and he smirked and pulling me into a hug.

Cameron's POV

When Maddie came out her room, wow did she look amazing. A small part of me wishes she hugged me. But instead I watch Maddie hug Jack. An I will admit it hurt, a lot. I miss Maddie's touch. And I craved her kisses. I know I messed up, but I need her. I can't go without her.

Maddison's POV

We reached the lobby, and got into the limo. We drove to a huge building. With a banner across saying 'Welcome Magcon!'. The boys started to clap and cheer. Girl screaming, sorrowing the limo.

"Ready?" Taylor says hyped. We all nod and clap.

We get out of the car, and walk down a little walk way. But to me it felt like the red carpet. I approach some of my fans, and after we all gather inside. Everything was already set up. We had thirty minutes. We sit around, and the boys make a couple vines, and I swear they got louder and louder. A girl with really beautiful orange curly hair comes up with me with a smile that was flawless.

"Hi I'm Mahogany." She says sticking out her hand.

"I'm Maddie." I shake her hand.

"I've heard about you, I love your YouTube videos. We haven't really formally met." She says smiling.

"Oh my god you watch my videos! I love yours!" I say.

"Thanks! Okay I really better go get my things set up." She says and walks away.

She was the DJ for Magcon, and she was amazing!

After thirty minutes come and go. The fan with VIP come storming in. A small past of me was scared because fans can get crazy. I walk to my satiation, and shockingly there was a line of twenty people. I took a picture with each one of them, some a group photo, and signed a few things. After awhile of meeting fan for a little Taylor goes up on stage.

"Are you guys ready!!!!" He yells to the crowd.

All the girls run over in front of the stage, and girls without VIP come it.
//

Latter on when it was time to leave. All the girls left, and we all piled up in the limo. We get to the hotel, everyone was so tired. I get to my room. Ava was in Nash's room, and Jazz was with Taylor somewhere. I wipe off all my make up, and put on a sweatshirt, and Nike sweat pants. I lay on my bed scrolling threw Twitter, and favoriting all the photo I took with people. I hear a knock at my door.

"Come in." I yell.

"Hey." Taylor says jumping on my bed.

"Hi. I thought you where with Jazz?"

"I was she is knocked out on my bed, and then I came in here."

"Oh what's up?"

"Maddie I know you aren't going to like hearing this, but Jack and this girl that he has liked forever beside you, they only knew each other over the Internet are dating. She showed up at the meet, and greet." He say looking down.

"Oh. What's her name?" I says with no emotion.

"Madison Beer." I just nod.

Taylor slips away, and leaves the room. Leaving my to drowned in my thoughts. I thought we had something. I throw my pillows, and blankets around the room. I slide down the wall, and cry. I have no luck with this shit. I suck at every fucking little thing! I can't take this. Cameron, now Jack. Fuck it.

I get up, and walk out of the room.

"Where are you going?" Jack asks.

"Out!"

I walk outside, and walk down the street. I didn't even bother grabbing shoes. I was heated. I forgot my phone, and just walked. A car pulled up next to me. Josh comes out.

"Hey there." He says with a smirk.

"What the hell are you doi-"

I was cut off my a cloth rapped around my mouth as my eyes slowly close and I fall to the ground. But before everything went black, all I heard was:

"Cameron said he really did love you, but now I'm taking you because you took him from me."