Chapter Twenty-Nine

(Hey guys there is an important another's note at the end, please read. Okay enjoy.)

Maddison's POV

I'm at home, laying patiently on my bed. I wasn't sure what I was waiting for, but I felt as if something was missing. The soft quite music gently rings my ears. My hand is tangled in my hair, and my phone is placed on my chest. My eyes wonder around my room. The boredom eats away at me, so I finally get up, and decide to go for a car ride.

I place my hands on the steering wheel, and reverse out of my drive way. Flash backs bounce around in my head. It's been months since I've talked to Cameron. I swallow as I think of the name. I take a deep breath, and close my eyes.

The car swerves along the road. I jolt my eyes open. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. The rain hits the windshield, and slides down. I look behind me, and all I remember was the car loosing control, and everything went black.

Cameron's POV

I sit on my couch watching Monsters Inc. as Payton's head is resting on my leg. My fingers are tangled in her hair as she slowly drifts to sleep. My phone rings and I see Maddison's mom name come across the screen.

"Hello?"

"Cameron please come over, it's an emergency."

I could by the tone of her voice she was pretty upset. I give a confused look.

"Yeah, I'm on my way."

Payton's eyes open, and she sits up.

"Where are you going?" She says rubbing her eyes.

"Maddison's, I'll be back okay?" I kiss her forehead grab my keys, and head to her house.

I get to the house, and police are out front. The rain hits the side of my face as soon as I leave the car. My heart drops in worry somethings wrong. I don't even knock on the front door, I just walk in.

"Cameron!" Ms. Lexiontion wraps her arms around my waist and cry's hard.

I look around in search of Maddie but I didn't see her.

"Where is Maddison?" I ask.

"The hospital." She whimpers.

"Why?"

"She went for a drive, and her car swerved off the road, and her car flipped."

Every word sink deeper, and deeper in. The pigment in my skin wipes off my face. My hands drop to my side, and my lips part.

"Is she alive?" I finally get out.

"Yeah, but I don't know what's going on."

She gets pulled away from by the police officer, and I sprint out the door, and into my car. I drive to the cities hospital, and frantically search for a Doctor.  

"Where is Maddison Lexiontion?" I ask one doctor.

He checks his clip board and points to room 908. I slowly walk into the room, and there laid Maddie. She was pale, and lifeless. Her lip was busted, her left arm was in a slang, and her right foot was casted. She had little cuts along her face. I drop down next to her, and intertwine my fingers with her right hand. Tears escape from my eyes. I tired to resist, but it was no use. I was in tears by now.

The helpless body softly wakes up ,and she gets a good look at me. She pulls her hand away in fear.

"Maddie." I cry.

"Yeah."

"Are you okay?" I ask her.

"I think sorry, but sorry who are you again?" She asks me with confusion.

My heart drops, and my hand falls to my side.

"I'm Maddie." She says in her cute little voice and I shook my head, and smiled.

"I'm Cameron, please remember me." I answer.

----

Hey loves! YES A NEW UPDATE. Sorry it's been like 2 months. But school has been a pain in the ass. A lot of crap happened, and I had no effort to write. But I'll try to update as much as I can. New book out 'Two World Collide.' Okay don't forget to vote, and comment.

Social Media:

Twitter: donovan1281
Instagram: Bri.Donovan
Tumblr: oceanblue112