Chapter Thirty- Five

Maddison's POV

I wake up the next morning, and get ready for work. I brew some coffee, grab my keys, and head out.

When I reach work, walk in and head to my office area. It was quite so I grabbed a magazine and scanned threw it.

(FEW HOURS LATER)

The bell above the door rings. A familiar voice speaks, but I keep looking down.

"Yeah. Ms. Lexiontion can help you." I hear the lady say, and escorts the person to me.

Out of all people to sit in front of me, it was him. I frozen, and choked a little.

"Maddie." He says smirking.

"Cameron Dallas." I say and put down my magazine and cross my arms.

"Well how have you been miss independent run away." He mumbles.

"How can I help you?" I say and avoid the questions.

"I think I'm good." He says, but doesn't get up.

"Okay then why are you here, I have work to do!" I say above a whisper.

He stares at me, and stays silent. He eyes soften, and a frown slaps that smirk off his face as if he thought of something.

"Maddie why did run away?" He finally gets out.

"You!" I whisper yell, and get up and take my break.

After I finish my break I go back to my desk, and he was gone. I place my hands in the face and cried. I'm not sure why, but I did.

-

Its time to go home now, and I gather my things, and head out the door. It was fairly dark, so it was hard to find my keys.  Warm hands wrap around my waist.

"I've missed you Maddie baby." The person says, but their breath smelt of alcohol.

I turn around, and push them backwards. There stood the boy I never thought I would see be so low.

"Cameron what happen?" I mumble.

He wipes his lip sloppy, and spits.

"You. That's what happened. You fucking ran away with a boy you barley knew, leaving be in the fucking dust. Maddie I loved you. Why would you leave." He stares at me with those soft eyes.

"You hurt me Cameron, and honestly it's discussing on how oblivious you are about it." I say.

He walks closer to me.

"I didn't hurt you." He says.

I was lost for words, he was so unaware of every single fucking thing.

"Cameron you need to go home. Why are you even in Boston?" I ask him.

"To find you." He mumbles.

"Go home." I shout.

"Not unless you come with me." He says, and hiccups.

I swear to this day this boy was bipolar, he worried me.

"Maddie." He adds.

"What!"

"Did Sam tell you he was going back on tour with me and the boys, and wasn't planning on not telling you?" He says.

I didn't believe Cam. He was drunk off his ass, he can't even think or speak straight.

"I think the alcohol is getting to your head Cameron, go home."

"I'm not lying Maddison."

The way he said my full name sent shivers up my spine. He never calls me Maddison.

"Really?"

"Hey I better get going, but ask him about it. Bye Ms. Lexiontion." And like that he was gone, once again.

I stood there, in shock.

-

When I got home, I got into my pajamas and slip into bed.

"Babe what's wrong." Sam asks.

"Where you going to bother to even tell me about your guys little tour." And like that I fell asleep.