Chapter Twelve

Maddison's POV

I awkwardly stand there, while Cameron does the same.

"Mm Cam." I finally say breaking the silence.

"Yeah." He respond but I could tell, there was a smiling he was hiding.

"Mm I think we should talk." I say twiddling my fingers. He nods in agreement.

We walk over to the steps that are in the pool, and sit down. There was a moment where we were quite.

"Well." He says.

We look at him, and bit down on my lip. His lips where always so intimidating. I truly did miss him, but I don't know if it was all really real. Because from my understanding he was faking it, all.

"Well explain." I say pushing him to say something.

"Maddie I just want you to know my love for you was real." He says placing his elbows on his knees, and coving his eyes.

"Then what wasn't real. We may talk it out, but Cameron you hurt me. I knew everything was to good to be true. I don't understand why you did it in the first place. And apologizing isn't going to be enough."

"I know I fucked up."

"Well remember when you fell asleep, then you woke up you saw me smoking on the porch?" He refreshes my mind, I nod.

"When Olivia called, an told me my 2 months of dating you was up."

"Cameron I need you to start from the beginning ." He nods.

"On the first day of school, Olivia and I where dating at the time. When you where on your way to your locker you guys got into a little argument. But when you walked away, she said she was going to get revenge from you taking her middle school and some part of high crush." He pauses to make sure I understand. I nod.

"She told me she would pay my 150 a week for me to be your boyfriend." He stopped because of my face expression.

"She paid you 150 dollars for you to pretend to be my boyfriend?" I repeat.

"I was desperate for money." He says.

"Doesn't get you a right to do that to someone?" I look down shaking my head. He nods. And continues.

"She told me I had two months for you to fall in love with me. When the two months was up, she called me. I broke down started smoking, and went to a party, and got wasted. I wasn't ready to let you go. I knew by telling you it wasn't going to be easy. I was planing to tell you, but Olivia and I got drunk then we told you." He says and shrugs his shoulders.

"Let me guess Cameron you guys are still together? And you also got laid by her when you where wasted?" He looks at me with shock.

"Wow you're are good." He says raising his eye brows.

"I'm use to it." I kinda whisper.

"Huh?"

"Nothing."

"No tell me."

"Cameron it's nothing!" I say raising my voice.

I start to get up from a long stressful talk. I tell Ava, and Jazz I'll be in my room. I grab my towel, and walk up the stair. I thought Cameron did really love me. But I don't know if I'll be able to trust him ever again. Plus I can't believe him and Olivia are still together. He was sick. I walk toward the elevator, and spot Jack.

"Jack are you okay?" I ask.

"What yeah. I woke up and got hungry." He says clicking the bottoms to the vending machine.

"Okay. Wanna walk up together?" He nods.

We walk down the hall, and there was something tell me he was holding something in. I stop, and put my hand on his chest.

"Jack is there something you're not telling me?" I softly say, slowly taking away my hand.

He clenched his jaw, and my knees become weak, but I was still standing. He parted his lips, but nothing came out. He shook his head.

"I saw you Cameron talking." He finally gets out.

"Yeah, it wasn't anything that made me think different about the situation." I say twiddling my fingers.

He gently lifts my chin so we make eye contact. We slowly move closer into each other, are lips brushes against each other.

"Hey guy!" Matthew says.

I slowly pull away, and look down.

"Hi Matt." Jack says, but I could tell by his tone he was frustrated.

Matt walks by us. Jack slides his fingers down my arm interlocking hands. I hide a smile. We walk onto the elevator. We have ten floors to go. Jack turns facing me. He again tilts up my head, and this time are lips connect, but it was weird, it's like I craved them. Are lips move in sync. He pulls away, and kisses my neck. He stops and his steady breathing is on my neck.

"I'm sorry." He says.

I pull him in one last time, and kiss his soft lips. And walk off the elevator w.

"It's okay, I kinda wanted that too."

And walk to my room.
_________

HEY GUYS! Sorry this was short. So Maddie and Jack.

Comment:

Maddie and Jack

Or

Cameron and Maddie

Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote.