Chapter Twenty- Seven

Cameron's POV

I think I just need to move on, and forget about her. Maybe acting like I don't care, will draw her back to me. That sound like a good plan.

Maddison's POV

"What should we do today?" Sam asks.

"I don't feel like going out."

"I don't blame you. You're going through a lot." He says looking down.

"How about Netflix?" He offers.

"That sounds amazing." I jolt in excitement.

"We can build a tent inside, with light around it. With popcorn, and candy. And watch Finding Nemo." I say like I'm five.

He smiles that dorky smile. Like Cameron. My face expressions changed, and I become pale.

"Are you okay?" He asks placing his hand on my shoulder.

"What yeah." I says zoning back in.

"Okay, let's go set up!" The smile comes back, and my face is drained.

I don't want to keep comparing Sam to Cameron, but it's just hard to forget him. Sam is great guy, don't get me wrong, but I can't forget. Everything leads back to him.

"Come on!" He says pulling my arm.
//

Once we finishes. The tent is set up in the living room, and white Christmas lights glow up the dark room. Food is scatter in bowls in the tent. Sams computer sits on a little stoop , and blankets lay underneath it all.

"We should watch.."

"FINDING NEMO!" I yell.

"Fine." Sam says in defeat.

As we settle in to get comfy, the living room light flickers on.

"Hey do you know where the Tv re-" The voice fades out.

I crawl out of the tent because I knew where it was. Cameron with this helpless look on his face, was solemn. My pigment in my skin drains, and I stood there.

"It's over on the coffee table." I say pointing to it.

"Thanks!" Cameron says in a sarcastic tone. I frown, and crawl back into the tent.

"It was Cameron, he was looking for the remote." Sam just nods, and I nuzzle up into his grip.

The movies starts, and I zone all my attention to the computer.
//

About an hour later, there was fifteen minutes left of the movie. The TV turns on, and there was two voices. I again crawl out of the tent.

"Hey can you gu-." I stop, and stare at the slut who sat next to Cameron.

"Turn off the TV we are watching a movie." I finish not breaking eye contact with her.

"But so are we." Cameron says, I crinkle my hand into a fist.

"We where here first." I spit.

Warm hands unclench my fist, and intertwine theirs fingers with mine.

"It's fine, we are going for a walk." Sams says.

Cameron face went stone cold. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. We exit the room. But at the arch, I stop and listen.

"That's my ex." Cameron tells her.

"I'm sorry." She pleaded.

"Nah don't be, I got you.." I clench my fist again.

"She is a crazy bitch." She says.

I walk into the room, my fist clench, and my eyes locked with this shit head.

"I hear you have a lot to say." I hiss.

"What are you talking about?" She lied.

"I'm not fucking stupid. At least my life isn't as exposed as your body. Cover up a little, and maybe you won't come home with boys like Cameron. He doesn't like you, don't listen to his lies. This is a house, not a sex club!" I spit at both of them.

"Maddison shut up!" She says.

I storm at her, mind you my fist is still clenched. I collide my fist across her jaw, and she was knocked out cold. Hands pull me away from her.

"Maddison what the hell!" Cameron yell.

"I hate you Cameron Alexander Dallas!" I yell at him. His face drops, and he goes pale.

I storm out of the room, and slam the door. I sit on the front porch.

The front door opens, and someone sits next to me. I don't move or look to see who it is. All I know is I can't be around here anymore.

"'Maddie." Sam says.

"Mhhm." I hum.

"Are you okay?"

"Just take me home."