Chapter Two - Guys are from Mars

"Hey, isn't that Meridian?"

One whispered, oblivious I heard every single word they said. "Yeah, she's a senior and an Elite." The other said, oblivious I felt their stares in my back.

"Really? Oh my God, she must be so good!" The first one replied again, my guess; a petite strawberry blond girl who's a newbie here. I heard her friend snort. "Yeah, she's good. But even try talking to her. She'll just stare at you and walk away." 

"Why?" The girl whispered harshly. "Because she doesn't talk to anyone except her roommate, Alba. Probably thinks she's better then us." Her friend huffed, clearly she has heard of me and hated telling the newbie who I was.

I slowly turned around in my seat and gave each of them a cold glare and saw that my guess was right. Two girls were sitting behind their biology desk, one had strawberry blond hair and green eyes and the other had long black hair tied in a bun. They quickly averted my stare and suddenly found their notes a lot more interesting then they had a few moments ago.

I turned back to the teacher and stared blankly at him, for he asked the most stupid question ever. "Does anybody know what ecchymosis means?"

Students around me murmured in confusion and started to whisper ecchymosis over and over again like they'd suddenly know what it meant. I knew exactly what it meant but didn't even bother raising my hand. This was a complete waste of my time. I should be out on missions by now! I've practically already graduated college and I can speak seven languages! Not to mention I can fight in over five martial arts.

I don't mean to brag but I'm pretty damn good. Okay, maybe I do brag but it's the truth. Yet despite all that I'm still stuck here with all other seniors in my spy school -Rosehill Academy for Genius'- who don't even know what ecchymosis means.

The teacher had put on a disappointed look on his face but I saw the slight wrinkle in his eyes and the zero point nine stretched smirk. Clearly he was happy no one knew what it meant so he could feel all smart and glorious.

Tsk, teachers nowadays.

"Meridian maybe?" He asked hopefully, but I heard the mock in his voice which just made me pissed. Did he really think he was smarted then me? I was just in his stupid twelve grader biology class because The Principal demanded me to have a 'normal' high school life at least.

"Hmm, that my dear professor, is quite a difficult question." He was about to tell us the answer when I cut him. "Perhaps ecchymosis is a discoloured spot due to effusion of blood into tissue?"

All eyes were on me as I saw all cockiness drip away from my teachers face when I told him the answer.

He quickly composed himself, knowing I could read every single emotion on his face like reading it off a child's face. And we all know how honest kids are.

"Err, that is correct. Very good Meridian! Students, please take Meridian as an example. You too boys." He added sternly to two snickering boys in the back.

Ah, I still wasn't used to that was I? Yes, two days ago my peaceful all girl school became co-ed and now we have male students in their male uniform taking our classes and having their own dormitory -of course-.

All my high school life I was used to seeing only girls, and even though every single girl in my school was excited that guys now attended our school, I hated the idea. Guys come from Mars. I don't know how they act or how they respond to things. I never knew them!

"Okay, that's it for today class. Next lesson we'll refresh your brains about the human body!" Groans followed his announcement but he didn't seem to hear them.