Chapter 13- Finally/The Funeral.

Start from the beginning

"I understand." His face screamed out empathy. 

"Anyway, I know I should have told you, but I made a mistake and trusted Sabrina. I told her instead. I don't know how I could be so gullible! She was just trying to know all of my business so she could use it against me. She did not care about me! She did not care about what I was and am going through."

He kept nodding.

"So she told Lexi and her crew that I'd been giving out blowjobs and got pregnant because I had sex with one of the guys. That's not true! And when I tried to confront her, she denied everything until Samantha, Lexi's best friend, spoke out and said she did. Then Sabrina confessed and said that she was just pretending to be my friend, and that I am gullible, which I am. I don't know." I spoke as fast as possible because I just wanted the truth out. 

"Do you want me to help in telling the whole school the truth? Because you're still known as a slut."

"If you wouldn't mind?" I asked with a polite smile. 

"Of course I wouldn't mind," he pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. "Don't cry, Ficah."

"Gretchen committed suicide Friday night after I took her from the hospital."

"I am so sorry to hear that! I don't know what to say. And is she the one you were referring to as your mother?"

I nodded and sniffled. 

"I understand, and I am so, so sorry for everything! I just think that you shouldn't have broken up with me, and you should have told me. I wouldn't have been just as understanding as I am now, if not, more. And I also apologize about not saying anything on Friday when Eric threw that paper ball."

"Oh, so it was him?" I let out a small laugh.

"Yep."

"Would you... Nah, nevermind."

"Would I what?" He smiled.

"Oh, nothing. It was a dumb idea anyway."

"I don't care, just tell me."

"You should ask me," I winked.

"Ask you, eh?" He grinned.

I nodded and waited. 

He said nothing.

"Fine!" I exclaimed. "I cannot believe you are making me do this!" I continued. "Would you like to go out with me again?" 

He smirked. "Was that so hard?" 

I laughed. 

"Sure. As long as you would."

"Of course I would! God knows I would!" I laughed. "The guilt had been killing me long enough."

"Yeah, it's you, me and our baby. We'll face the world together," he took me by the hand.

I felt as if a huge berden was lifted off my shoulders. And the fact that he called my baby his also, it made me melt in my own clothing. 

We walked back into the lunchroom, and all eyes were on us. 

"Excuse me, I have an announcement!"

I tugged onto his arm. "This isn't what I meant by telling the whole school!" I whispered loudly.

He shushed me. "I know what I am doing," he said. "Hello, if you haven't been able to tell, my love, Ficah, and I got back together," he said, holding our hands up in the air. "She is pregnant, but it's not the way that people think."