Midnight Moans // Lashton

Ashton overhears Luke jacking off and decides to help him out.

bjs, fingering, eating booty + daddy!luke

-

It was a little bit past midnight when Ashton heard something he wanted to hear for a long time.

The soft hum of the moving tour bus blocked out the sound of Ashton's feet creating a light pitter patter on the tile floors as he made his way towards Luke's bunk.

Calum and Michael had fallen asleep a few hours ago, after yet another concert of theirs, in Calum's bunk, cuddling each other as always.

Ashton made sure he was quiet. He didn't want the beautiful sounds coming from the blondes bunk to end.

He was soon standing outside of Luke's bunk, listening to the slightly muffled moans coming out of the boys mouth.

"Ashton, fuck," Luke cursed, voice strained. Ashton bit his lip, thinking of what he should do.

Should he say something? Should he just ignore it? Should he help him?

Ashton wasn't sure of what to do, but before he could think of what to do, he found himself snickering, "Want some help?"

The curtain was pulled open, revealing Luke with his pants pushed down to his thighs, and his hand lazily stroking his cock. His hair was flat and stuck to his sweaty forehead, and his shirt was riding up a bit, showing off his pale, flat tummy.

Ashton gulped, his member hardening at the sight of the blonde boy.

Luke let out a deep groan, nodding his head and breathing becoming quicker.

That's how Ashton found himself straddling Luke's legs, his lips wrapped around the younger boys length. Luke was trying so hard to be quiet, his face was practically the color of a tomato. He was biting his hand, throwing his head back as Ashton hollowed his cheeks to move his lips faster up and down his cock. He swirled his tongue like it was a lollipop, letting it hit the back of his throat.

"A-Ashton, Ashton, oh my god, fuck!" Luke cried out, his load shooting into Ashton's mouth. Ashton gratefully swallowed it all, wiping his mouth and moving up to cuddle into Luke's side.

But, to his surprise, Luke shook his head. Ashton thought Luke was turning down his cuddles, so he frowned, but Luke flipped Ashton onto his stomach, hovering over his neck.

"I'm gonna make you feel good now, yeah?"

Ashton smiled, "Yes, please."

Luke grinned at that.

So, he began placing kisses down Ashton's back. Luke found himself face to face with Ashton's lower back, where his sweatpants abruptly started. He looped his finger in the fabric, then tugged them down, along with his boxers.

"Want me to eat you out? Hmm baby?" Luke smirked. Ashton was quick to nod his head.

"Beg for it." Luke growled.

He stooped his head lower to get a lick from the start of Ashton's crack to ring of muscle around his hole, making Ashton groan.

"Please, Luke! Eat me out, I promise I'll be good!"

"Is that all?" Luke cocked an eyebrow, expecting something more to come out of the dirty minded boy.

"Mmm, daddy I need you to eat me out, please! I promise I'll be a good boy! Treat me like the slut I am, daddy--fuck!" Ashton groaned, throwing his head back as Luke roughly spread his asscheeks apart.

"Good boy. Daddy'll eat you out now, just like you wanted. Good boys get what they want, remember? Keep that in mind," he said before stooping his head down and licking a long stripe over the older boys puckered hole.

"Daddy! Oh god, daddy feels so good!" Ashton yelled out as Luke's tongue finally pushed itself past the ring of muscle.

Luke soon had most of his tongue inside the boy, and was tongue fucking him so well he was practically screaming. But Luke wanted to pleasure the boy as much as he could, so he added a finger inside the boy, along with his tongue. He was thrusting his finger so fast, then added a second finger, then continued to lick around his velvety walls with his tongue.

He pulled away, wiping his mouth with his free hand and asked the boy, "Fell good, baby?"

"Yes, daddy! Feels so good! Another finger, please?" He whined out, rocking his hips back against Luke's fingers. Luke added a third finger, mumbling out a "'Course baby" before sliding his tongue into the boys hole again.

Ashton threw his head back, yelling "I'm so close, daddy!" and gripping the white sheets so hard his fingers were turning white.

"You wanna cum, baby?" Luke asked, moving his fingers a little faster. He saw Ashton nod, so he moved his other hand to the boys hard cock, then began pumping it quickly.

"Oh, daddy! I'm cumming!" Ashton screamed, shooting his load into Luke's hands and on the sheets.

Luke brought his hand to his mouth, licking up the cum.

"Mmm, baby. You taste so good." He smiled, wiping off his own mess from his stomach and the small bit on Ashton's stomach, then grabbed his waist and brought him closer to him.

"Daddy, huh?" Luke smirked.

Ashton blushed, "Hey, you were into it."

Luke rolled his eyes, bringing the smaller and older boy closer to his chest. "I know."

They fell asleep naked, clammy, and absolutely exhausted.

-

Luke walked into the kitchen the next morning with bed head and black sweatpants low on his hips.

Michael looked up from his phone, seeing the blonde and rolled his eyes.

"Thanks for keeping Calum and I up all night," making Luke turn to him with a blush. Michael smirked. "Daddy."

-

LMAO IM PROUD OF THIS BUT HATE MYSELF AT THE SAME TIME

fluffy cake car smut next?-sophie