Valentines Day // OT4

"what is this shit?" Michael whined, throwing his head back against the pillow.

"shut up." Luke snapped, cuddling closer to his penguin stuffed animal.

"I'm fucking tired." Michael complained again.

"don't swear!" Ashton exclaimed. Calum just rolled his eyes, used to their constant bickering.

"Guys, come on! It's Valentines Day! be happy." Calum tried to lighten the mood, but the rest of the boys just frowned. none of them had a valentine.

"How are we supposed to be happy on Valentines Day if we don't even have dates?" Luke frowned. Ashton nodded.

Michael cocked an eyebrow. All the boys seemed to notice.

"What are you thinking, Michael?" Ashton asked. Michael smirked.

"It's a long shot, but.. maybe we could... you know... have a f-foursome?" The boys eyes widened and they all looked at each other. "l-like all of us, because we're already so close.."

"I'm in." Calum said quickly. Ashton looked at him with wide eyes.

"Me too." He said, eyeing Calum, and he noticed.

"Uh... I guess so." Luke quietly spoke. They all cheered, except Luke, and went upstairs to Michael's bed.

"So.. where do we begin?" Ashton questioned.

"Kissing?" Calum shrugged. They all nodded.

Michael looked at Luke. He had his lipring between his teeth, looking very hesitant with agreeing. Suddenly, Michael leaned forward, connecting he and Luke's lips. Luke jumped, surprised by the action. Michael pushed him down against the bed, hovering above him with their lips firmly connected. he straddled his waist and let his hands roam under Luke's shirt.

"u-uh, Michael" Luke moaned into his mouth, palming himself through his jeans.

meanwhile, Calum and Ashton watched intently, growing hard at the two making out.

then suddenly, Ashton couldn't handle it and pounced on Calum. Calum was shocked, but he nearly fainted at the thought of his band mate on top of him.

"Ash.." he whimpered when Ashton teased him by not kissing him back.

"what's my name?" he growled, nibbling on Calum's earlobe.

Calum's eyes fluttered shut, quietly whispering, "daddy,"

"say it louder." Ashton growled again, kissing down his jaw and neck.

"daddy" he said in his normal voice.

"louder!" Ashton moaned, pulling Calum's shirt over his head.

"daddy!" he yelled this time, making Ashton smirk and connect their lips.

Michael had his and Luke's clothes on the floor, leaving them in just their boxers.

"p-please Mikey.." Luke moaned as Michael kissed his v-line and teased the large bulge in his boxers.

"please what?" he asked innocently. he then put the waistband of Luke's boxers between his teeth, staring into Luke's eyes as he pulled them down. Luke moaned loudly, bucking his hips up as his huge hard on sprang free, slapping against his stomach.

Michael licked his lips, kissing the tip of Luke's 8-inch cock.

"oh baby. it's all for me, right?" Michael purred, licking a strip from bottom to top.

Luke frantically nodded, "oh yes, daddy! all for yo-" he broke off with a loud moan as Michael took a little more than half of him in, pumping the rest. Luke thrusted his hips into Michael's mouth, hitting the back of his throat, making him gag and cough, but still continue.

Ashton was pumping Calum's hard on, staring deeply into the raven-haired boy's eyes. Calum began fucking his hand roughly.

"agh, Calum!" Ashton moaned, swirling his tongue around the tip.

as Ashton began sucking Calum off, Luke was yelling, "I-I'm not gonna-gonna cum! oh, Michael!"

Ashton harshly removed his lips from around Calum and instructed Michael,

"don't let him cum Mike. give him to me, take Calum and make him cum." He grinned, moving from Calum to Luke.

"hello, Lukey." he whispered in his ear. Luke whimpered. Ash wrapped his long fingers around Luke's length, massaging the tip with his thumb. Luke moaned loudly with pleasure.

"oh- Ashton! please just fuck me!" Luke threw his head back into the pillow, bucking his hips up.

"eager aren't we?" he smirked, pulling his own boxers down.

he then placed three fingers in Luke's mouth, which the blonde began to suck and swirl his tongue around. Ashton's breath hitched at the surprising amount of pleasure that came from the simple action.

once his fingers were coated with Luke's saliva, he stuck one in, moving it in and out slowly, curling it slightly. Luke then moaned, so Ashton added a second finger. he prepped him up, adding the third finger and Luke cried out, begging Ashton to get on with it.

Calum came all over Michael's hands and chest with a loud, high-pitched moan. that's the best thing in Michael's opinion. you'd think Calum would have deep, manly moans when really, he has quiet, high-pitched ones that really just come out in whimpers.

"do you like pain, baby?" Michael asked him, rubbing their throbbing hard on's together. Calum nodded, placing his hands on Michael's shoulders.

without a warning, Michael thrusted deeply into Calum. He cried out, the pain unbearable.

"Mikey, ow! please, Mikey, please." tears began to spill down his cheeks as Michael kept thrusting.

eventually, Calum got used to it, and he began to enjoy it.

as Malum and Lashton fucked, Michael and Ashton leaned over and placed sloppy kisses all over each other's faces. not that they meant to make them strange and sloppy, but it was hard while they were thrusting angrily into the younger boys.

soon, Luke came all over Ashton's chest. they both moaned and Ashton continued thrusting, then he released his hot load deep in Luke.

Michael was licking into Calum's mouth, them both panting, moaning, and sweating. (oh my!)

not long after, Malum let go and came all over each other.

"I love you." Michael whispered in Calum's ear. Calum smiled, repeating the three words.

then they all cuddled together, Ashton laying with his back on the bed, Luke curled up into his side, his arm wrapped around Michael's waist, and Calum sitting on Michael's lap, the two heavily making out, as if they didn't just have sex.

"what are we gonna do now?" Ashton sighed, looking at each boy.

"watch daddies fuck eachother." Luke mumbled. Ashton and Michael smirked, placing their lips deeply onto the other's.

"okay."

(give me holy water omf what have I done.-sophie)

word count : 1051