burned and insecure//muke

M I C H A E L

there i stood. staring at the ugly scars left behind. the stupid incident. i was ugly enough before, but now? the fans are too sympathetic saying i still look like an angel. i sigh and look at my phone. i scroll through the real comments, saying how awful I look and how stupid i am. god, i really am stupid. even the security guards are blaming it on me. i looked in the unforgiving mirror and realized i had been crying and hadn't noticed. i sat down on the toilet seat and cried into my hands, trying not to sound too loud in fear of one of the mates hearing me.

suddenly I heard footsteps approach the door and i tried rubbing away my tears, feeling ashamed and selfish. "mikey, you okay? " Luke's soft voice rang through the still air.

" yes, fine. " I replied but my voice cracked and gave me away. the door slowly opened as luke stepped in. seeing him made me cry all over again. he quickly rushed over to me and wrapped his long arms around my sobbing frame.

" mate, what's wrong? " he asked as he used the pad of his thumb to wipe away my tears. i shook my head and shrugged.

" i can't stand myself. im hideous and stupid and ugly and fat. " my breathing was shaky as I looked into Luke's eye blue eyes.

" dont say that, Michael. do you realize how beautiful you actually are? " luke said in disbelief. his eyes seemed so genuine, I almost believed him. " Michael, you are the most gorgeous person I've ever seen on this planet. "

" even with my b-burn? " I said with a sniffle as I gazed at his face. he gave me a small smile and nodded firmly.

" even with your burn, " he said leaning close to my face. i shook my head, his words were only out of sympathy. luke's lips brushed against my ear as he whispered, " do I have to show you? "

before i could really reply, our lips connected and moved in sync. his cool lipring added a new texture to the kiss, making a chill go down my spine. with our still connected lips, luke guided me out to the beds. he laid me down gently, like I was precious and valuable. " w-what about calum and ash? " I said with concern.

" they were out talking to fans and taking pictures, plus they sleep in a different room. " he said as his perfectly shaped lips trailed down my neck, leaving wet marks wherever he decided to kiss me. i tilted my head allowing him more access to my skin. his lips skimmed my neck before finding my weak spot.

i gasped, parting my lips as he sucked on the soft spot of my pale skin, leaving a fresh bruise. he left a peck over his mark and swung his legs to either side of me, grinding his hips lightly. the small friction he could gather between our tight skinny jeans caused my member to instantly harden, making me bite my lip. Luke could see his effect and he pulled his shirt over his head. i decided to do the same but I absentmindedly crossed my arms, covering my chest and stomach area. he was having none of that and he removed my arms, replacing them with his tongue as he licked down my sternum bone to my Jean waistband. once he got there, he worked at my buttons and zipper with his nimble fingers and I wriggled out of the tight clothing.

he soon followed and within a few minutes, we were completely naked. we both had never had sex with a guy so we weren't quite sure what to do. " so do you have lube or..?" I trailed off and he stopped staring into my eyes long enough to grab a condom and lube out of the night table drawer.

he licked his lips as he took a good look at my body and to be honest, it did give me a boost of self esteem. i gathered the courage to take the lube from him and squirt an amount on the palm of my hands. I then took his not so little luke in my hands and rubbed him up and down. surprised by my action, he moaned and it was like music to my ears. i added another hand, playing with his tip, just to hear that gorgeous moan again. all I heard was panting from him so I went a bit faster and teased him by rubbing my thumb over his slit. he shouted loudly and I smirked, proud of my achievement. the teasing made him coat his fingers in lube and suddenly pressed them inside me. I gasped but the hurt changed to pleasure as I laid back on my back, letting him do as he pleased.

his finger pumped in and out at a steady rhythm before he added a second and started to scissor them. i threw my head back and released a throaty moan. my eyes were sealed shut so when I felt his tip enter me, i yelped and he quickly pulled out.

"are you okay? did I hurt you? oh my god, I'm sorry. " he said rushing to kiss my cheek. I was getting frustrated because he kept blabbering when I wanted him in me. now.

" shut up, Luke! " i said and a smile spread across his face.

" there's the Michael I know and love, " he chuckled before placing his tip inside me again. this time, I watched his length disappear into my body and my hands gripped the bedsheets.

the friction grew as he sped up and went balls deep inside me. my hands gripped his broad shoulders, digging into his back. my stomach was knotting and I knew I was close. luke's hand grabbed ahold of my member and used his thumb to massage it up and down. his nimble hands sent me over the edge and I released all over my chest and a bit of his too. he grinned, feeling accomplished, and worked on using me to reach his high. he sped up faster if that was even possible and soon enough, I felt a substance hit my walls. I moaned and he did too. he moaned his pornagraphic moan and slowly pulled out of me. I closed my legs, getting used to not having his large length inside me. we both laid next to each other, hot, sweaty, panting messes. he looked over at me with a small smile and kissed my jawline.

" wow you're beautiful. " was the last thing I heard him whisper before I drifted off to sleep.

[ what did I do? - lari ]